Device for repair not showing in MS account?

Discus and support Device for repair not showing in MS account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox elite controller off for repair last week, trying to get an update having had confirmation it was delivered and the controller is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul SmithOH, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Paul SmithOH
    Paul SmithOH Guest

I sent my Xbox elite controller off for repair last week, trying to get an update having had confirmation it was delivered and the controller is not longer listed on my device list on my MS account. Is this “normal” and how do I get updated on the repair order if the device isn’t there! TIA

:)

Paul SmithOH, Mar 11, 2024
  2. OldManScud Win User

Remove an old console from the XBox Android App

These are devices tied to your MS account. Go to https://account.microsoft.com and log into your MS account. Then you should be able to navigate to "Devices." You can remove old devices from there by clicking "Show Details" under the item you want to remove.
    Then under the picture of the item at the top is "Manage" and it will be a drop down menu with the option to remove.
  3. JohnBeranek Win User

Lost games due to computer repairs

I am logged into the Microsoft store and it shows that Minecraft is owned. However, I cannot download it because the device (repaired computer) is not linked to the account.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Fan of Kinect stopped working: repair costs out of warranty?

Register the serial number of your Xbox and/or Kinect Sensor on your Microsoft Account "Devices" webpage, and go to "More Actions" > "Schedule a repair".

Follow through the process as though you were actually setting up a repair, and it should eventually show you a repair price.

Do it all here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

No warranty and the system don't work

Hi, if you need to get your Xbox repaired, MS can do it. Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and check whether your device is under warranty. You can also get it booked in for a repair there.
  6. WPAK Win User

elite remote warranty check

Hi there,

usually you will be able to check the warranty when you add a device to the devices list and it will show the warranty for that device, this is the link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

When setting up a repair request it usually will also show the warranty, this can be done via the same link, but it's advised to only do that when you actually need a repair request for a device
Thema:

1. Device for repair not showing in MS account? - Similar Threads - Device repair showing

2. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. shipping label not received for device repair request - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shipping label not received for device repair request - series x: I have not received any shipping label after 24 hours of raising device repair request. how long it takes to get the shipping label ? I have checked spam and all other folders already....
  5. how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?: I am trying to send my console for "Device Service & Repair" but on the screen, what shipping address I shall enter ? 24f09303-b82d-4a7b-b2fd-a839aaf35065
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...: My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the controller. When the thumb stick is moved in any...
  8. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  9. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  10. I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...: According to the email I've got, the controller has been sent back to my adress on the 21th September. Since then I have not gotten any updates. The estimated time is 8-10 days, now it is already...