Developer Devices Registration Error

Discus and support Developer Devices Registration Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just registered for a developer account & need to access the below website in order to register my console. Developer Devices However, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NnuttHowze T9X, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Developer Devices Registration Error

I've just registered for a developer account & need to access the below website in order to register my console.

Developer Devices

However, I'm receiving the below message when loading the link.

Developer Devices
    Register Console

:)

NnuttHowze T9X, Sep 1, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Dev Mode Activation ERROR

You may gain some insight by taking a look at the following link.

support.xbox.com/.../developer-mode-activation-app-faq

There is a fee involved just so you know.

What if I don't have a Developer Center account?

You must have a Developer Center account before you can activate the Developer Mode Activation App on your console. There is a fee to create your Developer Center account. For more information, go to

dev.windows.com/en-us/registration/AccountInfo
    to create your Developer Center account.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 1, 2018
  3. diiorio
    diiorio Guest
    How many devices on Netflix?

I use more then 5 locations and devices.

There isn't a limit to whee you can log in such as web browser, but specific devices using a registration code are limited, when you unlock another it auto removes the first in the list.

You can however log in from any computer, anywhere at any time, but you can only stream on 1 device at a time, regardless if it is a console or Blu-ray device (5 registrations), Cellphone app (5 registrations) or web browser (not limited). Only one device
    can stream at a time.

diiorio, Sep 1, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 1, 2018
  5. I feel their is an issue with the site itself. I've tried Firefox & Edge browser. The site loads to a faulty page with the below statement:

Invalid parameters received during the scan. Expected CID, CSN, asset and code parameters for a scan to work successfully.

NnuttHowze T9X, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: