Develop new Fable game

Discus and support Develop new Fable game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to develop a new Fable game, or sell the license so that another developer may create new game. 6b7ae273-a3cc-4058-9f59-a9dfb54ec584 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demented Mike D, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Develop new Fable game

Microsoft needs to develop a new Fable game, or sell the license so that another developer may create new game.

:)

Demented Mike D, Nov 28, 2017
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Nov 28, 2017
  3. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest
    Fable Legends Cancelled so close to release

MS still own the IP, nothing to stop them from passing onto a new developer. Lionhead Studios as much as Im sad to see people lose their jobs they never lived up to their promises when it came to the Fable franchise. A new Fable game developed by another
    studio might do the franchise the world of good.

Major Angry, Nov 28, 2017
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Fable

Fable is currently in Development but there is no news of a release date or anything. All that is known is it is being developed by Playground Games (Forza Horizon developer) and that they purchased a game studio to have a separate team working on it.
  5. SpartanGamer216 Win User

E3

Th new Fable that is in development by Playground Games and would like to know more about Outer Worlds.
  6. Major Angry Win User

Fable Legends Cancelled so close to release

MS still own the IP, nothing to stop them from passing onto a new developer. Lionhead Studios as much as Im sad to see people lose their jobs they never lived up to their promises when it came to the Fable franchise. A new Fable game developed by another
    studio might do the franchise the world of good.
  7. SylvorOnix Win User

Xbox Games - Fable and the possible rebirth

Loved the Fable games and I wouldn't mind a new one or a remastered version. If it is in the works by another developer then that is awesome. If not well, there is always tomorrow new games come out all of the time.
  8. Major Angry Win User

Peter Molyneux leaves Lionhead Studios to join independent venture

Good riddance to him, all he did was ruin the Fable franchise. Lionhead Studios should close down and pass over the Fable frachise to new developers.
Thema:

Develop new Fable game

1. Develop new Fable game - Similar Threads - Develop Fable game

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  5. MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?: Hello, I'm from Germany and would like to register for an app developer account in Partner Center. I don't have a credit card and would like to pay the fee with PayPal or Xbox credit/voucher. I...
  6. Developer Portal Link not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Developer Portal Link not working: Hello, I activated developer mode more than an hour and have not been able to access the Device Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  7. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...
  8. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  9. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  10. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4