dev account payment

Discus and support dev account payment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have money in my Microsoft balance. and I would like to use that to pay the 19$ for the individual developer account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by findantu, Aug 13, 2021.

1. findantu
    findantu Guest

dev account payment

I have money in my Microsoft balance. and I would like to use that to pay the 19$ for the individual developer account.

:)

findantu, Aug 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

dev account payment

I see. I'm afraid this service cannot be paid with your balance.
  3. findantu Win User

dev account payment

well that's not fair at all. you let people use points earned on Xbox to flat out buy the gift cards to buy a series x for free for playing all the time. and I can't use the cash credit in my account to just buy a Microsoft service.

I'm pretty sure I could use that balance on nearly all the other Microsoft services. so that doesent make sense at all.

is there any way to buy a

voucher then? or something?

don't bother responding I stopped caring after I typed it .

gamepass quests still aren't turning in correctly 2nd day in a row now. too btw . are we gonna get some compensation or am I just out those points because your services aren't up ?

broken games.

mw5 and flight sim are a mess rn too btw.
  4. findantu Win User

dev account payment

I can sign up and once you go to pay where it says add payment option the only option shown are add debit credit or use PayPal.

[​IMG]
  5. SammyVS Win User

dev account payment

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Could you give more details about it? Do you get an error message when trying to pay for this?
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

dev account payment

Hello @findantu!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this matter. Are you unable to use your Microsoft balance? When you are trying to complete the payment, are you facing any error messages? Did you already register for the program?
Thema:

dev account payment

1. dev account payment - Similar Threads - dev account payment

2. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  3. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  4. Error divining up for dev account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error divining up for dev account: I have been try to do this for 2 days I have tried using different browsers devices I’m trying to sign up for the dev program or whatever so I can use Xbox dev kit I keep getting this error...
  5. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  6. Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X: I've tried everything I've filled in that damn form to create a dev account and it only reloads the page without going to the paymente page, is it outdated, or what's happening...
  7. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....
  8. dev account payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    dev account payment: I have money in my Microsoft balance. and I would like to use that to pay the 19$ for the individual developer account. d1a79745-14ba-4904-b6e4-8b4203d2cf19
  9. Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?: I have the Dev app on my Xbox and paid the $19 for a dev account, but when I go to the link it says on the Xbox, this is what happens. For reference, I just made the account today, and haven't...
  10. Dev account payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev account payment: As opposed to using a bank card to pay for partner account for dev mode can I use an xbox gift card and enter the code where it asks for promo code ? d77c5dbf-15e6-4598-a143-a06d9c25d27b