Dev account cost paying without credit card

Discus and support Dev account cost paying without credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by B. Breet, Mar 29, 2024.

1. B. Breet
    B. Breet Guest

Hello i have a question

i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro...

i have 15 euro in my account

it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i don't have any of them... i tried to use to code from the 15 euro credit but it does not work...

it does not work when the money is on my account... can someone please help me out..

:)

B. Breet, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Paypal requires a creditcard?

I don't believe you need a Credit card or a Debit card with Pay Pal. You can link your bank account to your paypal, and pay for things without a card. You need to log in or create a Pay Pal account and click add Bank Account under your profile.

You will need to verify your bank account, to do this Pay Pal will debit $1 from your bank and then re-credit you that amount. Once that is done you can use Pay Pal without a Credit or Debit card.
  3. Wort-29A360A1-A102-4 Win User

Can't purchase Call of Duty: World at War on Xbox store for the Xbox One

You can not purchase backwards compatible titles on the Xbox One store without having a credit or debit card attached to the account you're buying the game with whether it's free or costs money.
  4. MamiKaplan Win User

Asked for credit card details when changing my Gamertag on the website

Hi...

If the website is not xbox.com I wouldn't try to put my credit card information there , but if it is xbox.com website ,I've done it a lot of times, when it comes o 10$ prepaid cards , changing game tag price doesn't include the +tax part so if it's 9$ to
    change a GT u should always remember that's without including the Tax, so it might cost more then 10$, and because of that the Xbox will charge you from your credit card due to not having enough money to pay thru your Xbox account

Regards...
  5. YasikShRUS38 Win User

Оплата за Xbox live без кредитной карты

On Xbox 360 is Xbox live. It activates itself and the method of payment with credit card. But the card that was attached is no longer valid. I have money put on a single MS account, but I can't, the money did pay for a subscription to Xbox live. To stop
    the subscription does not work, as it is already activated itself in advance from the card. How to pay for a subscription to Xbox live without a credit card???
  6. Smwutches Win User

gift card purchase

You would either need to add another gift card to cover the cost of taxes or you will need to add a credit card/Paypal to pay for the taxes. That's why it's asking you for a card.
Thema:

1. Dev account cost paying without credit card - Similar Threads - Dev account cost

2. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  3. Error divining up for dev account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error divining up for dev account: I have been try to do this for 2 days I have tried using different browsers devices I’m trying to sign up for the dev program or whatever so I can use Xbox dev kit I keep getting this error...
  4. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  5. Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X: I've tried everything I've filled in that damn form to create a dev account and it only reloads the page without going to the paymente page, is it outdated, or what's happening...
  6. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....
  7. dev account payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    dev account payment: I have money in my Microsoft balance. and I would like to use that to pay the 19$ for the individual developer account. d1a79745-14ba-4904-b6e4-8b4203d2cf19
  8. dev account payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    dev account payment: I have money in my Microsoft balance. and I would like to use that to pay the 19$ for the individual developer account. d1a79745-14ba-4904-b6e4-8b4203d2cf19
  9. Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?: I have the Dev app on my Xbox and paid the $19 for a dev account, but when I go to the link it says on the Xbox, this is what happens. For reference, I just made the account today, and haven't...
  10. Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment: There's an issue with the game Middle Earth: Shadow of War on the PC Xbox (beta) app. The error says that the account doesn't match the dev environment. It's been had this issue since at least...