Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game

Discus and support Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the topic says. I purchased mankind divided, standard edition on ppre order weeks before release. I downloaded the game, and waited. Thhat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Volyren, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Volyren
    Volyren Guest

Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game

As the topic says. I purchased mankind divided, standard edition on ppre order weeks before release. I downloaded the game, and waited. Thhat midnight, the 22nd, i played for about 8 hours and loved it. Today, i get home from work, and i keep getting the
    0x.....8007 error that means i do not own the content. I check the store and it too says i do not own the content. I have reset thhe xbox, done all the usual even reset my entire network, but no dice. The game still says i do not own it, yet i am short 60
    dollars. I would really appreciate this being fixed. If it makes any difference, i noticed that the standard edition is listed in the store with extra add ons that were not actually part of the standard edition pre order. This may be the cause of some of the
    problem?

I am in north america, english.... I forget what the other things you asked for were, but if you care to check my account, you'll see that i buy games EVERY month. Multiple games. And have for years. I would greatly appreciate this getting fixed ASAP. I
    have limited time to play, and unfortunately, your tech support line is always closed while i'm awake and have free time.

:)

Volyren, Aug 23, 2016
  2. vadimirs
    vadimirs Guest
    vadimirs, Aug 23, 2016
  3. vadimirs
    vadimirs Guest
    Misleading store page and poor customer support

Just a criticism of how the Deus Ex Mankind Divided store page stated that for a limited time receive a backwards compatible copy of Human Revolution when purchased. It did not say only for pre-orders. The only link I can find is from Major Nelson

https://majornelson.com/2016/05/23/deus-ex-mankind-divided-is-now-available-for-digital-pre-order-and-pre-download-on-xbox-one/
    I quote:

"For a limited time, purchase Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on Xbox One and receive Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Missing Link Add-on, playable now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility. The codes for Deus Ex: Human Revolution and the Missing
    Link Add-on will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days."

This message was on the store at the time of my purchase. After being bounced around a few times from different Microsoft support representatives, I was given a "thanks for understanding" and case closed. And it is, Sony will be getting the majority of
    my purchasing in the future.

vadimirs, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Volyren
    Volyren Guest

Apologies for double posting. But i just managed to locate the actual page for deus ex in the store. It DOES say ive purchased it, however it lists the available date as 10/19/2016 which is very wrong. it was available on 8\22\2016 and i played it for hours
    that very night. Only now each time i attempt to play i get the following error. 0x803f8007

I buy games constantly, but ive enjoyed Deus Ex in its entirety. I have waited for this game, with anticipation that no other game stirs in me, and this is just left me flabbergasted and distraught. Yes, its just a game, but ikm disabled and i cant get out
    of the house much. Games are just about all i have, and this one.... Well it hit me where it hurts. Please correct whatever error is causing this. I can only assume its not only myself who is having trouble. And it seems that its probably a simpple and easy
    to fix mistake or typo that is the cause.

Volyren, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Big-Pete
    Big-Pete Guest
    I have the same error and have tried removing my account from the XO and then re adding it, I've deleted Deus EX and re-downloaded it three times so far.

I've not actually been able to play the game as it keeps giving me the same error as you get.

Like You I'm also disabled and turn to games to give me an interest..

Hopefully support will get this issue resolved.

Big-Pete, Aug 23, 2016
  6. Volyren
    Volyren Guest
    i have a feeling that the error is due entirely to the incorrect date being listed on the main game page. whether you pre ordered, bought it yesterday, and whether it was the deluxe or standard edition, the pproblem is the main game listing. the date says
    available on 10/19/2016. so if i'm correct, its not just us, but EVERYONE who bought the digital game, no matter the version, is now finding that they can no longer play it. i would simply turn internet off and change the date manually, at least until they
    fix the listing, however youu need internet connection to even access your games now, so theres literally nothing we can do until they realize the problem and fix it. ikm seriously considering going back to buying cd games again. at least that way i dont have
    to deal with problems like thhese, and if my internet is out, i can still play. i'm really hoping they notice the problem early tomorrow. thhis is a major game release, so i doubt xbox wants to deal with bad press or angry gamers (like 70% arent ALWAYS angry
    about something really trivial anyway......) still, i am taking no chances. ikm gonna have to get up early and call them while theyre open. i'm not the sort to demand refunds and cause a hassle for little things, but if its not fixed tomorrow, i definitely
    will. at least with a refund i can ppurchase the physical copy. i encourage others to do the same. just dont be unreasonable. it really sucks, but its only been one day. if they fix it tomorrow (well, today, actually, as its late...) then i wont complain.
    ppeople make mistakes. the more people who call though, the faster they are likely to fix it.

Volyren, Aug 24, 2016
  7. Volyren
    Volyren Guest
    I just called customer service. Here is whats going on. Square enix let the game release, THEN they decided thhat they wanted 2 more months to work on it. So all of us who bought the game, INCLUDING people who have physical disc copies of the game, are herby
    FORBIDDEN to play the game until september 19th. Xbox has complied with this request, and has disabled the game ENTIRELY. EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL LIST IT AS A RELEASED GAME AND HAPPILY ACCEPT YOUR MONEY, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME,, NO MATTER WHAT
    YOU DO. And of course, i was told if i had any questions, to contact square enix. Yep. And you know what square enix will say. NOTHING. AND NO REFUNDS. PERIOD. So, i guess what i am telling you, is the same thing xbox just told me. You, me, everyone who bought
    the game, all of us are just ***. We are getting no money back, and our game has been taken away. The end. And i DID ask about pphysical copies of the game. And i was informed that they too have been blocked from playing on xbox. I dont even have words for
    how angry i am right now.

Volyren, Aug 24, 2016
  8. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Volyren -

I took a peek at your
    Xbox.com profile
    and it looks like you've been successfully playing and unlocking achievements in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Are you still experiencing issues that we can assist with? Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game :)

Miss Bijoux, Aug 25, 2016
    WryXxdeyvidXx, Nov 15, 2016
  10. Still giving the same error as 0x803f8007. I'll be without my game: / I held the button for 10 seconds to turn off more when I call and click on the game, it does not work, please help me. I've tried everything, do I have to uninstall it?

WryXxdeyvidXx, Nov 15, 2016
  11. I'm completely annoyed with microsoft, I bought a pre-order of the Watch Dogs 2 game and I waited until the launch here in my country that would be today, November 25, 2016 in Brazil, but I ended up disappointing. When I open my game, a "0x803f8007" error
    appears stating that I no longer have this game. I was very bored with this because I was still searching the internet and support in the forum and I did not find any help, I posted a tropico here asking that someone humble help me and no one cared, I tried
    everything by myself solving this problem somehow and nothing To change that, I already held the console shutdown button for 10 seconds and try to open the game again to see if it works and did not advance and to make matters worse I rebooted console and uninstalled
    the game to install again to see if I can fix it, More soon after uninstalling the game completely disappeared, I tried to find it again to download more there is no way, it says that I do not have this game anymore and I need to buy. I was very sad and disappointed
    with all this, lose money, play and nobody helped me. After that I'm trying to get out of this, very sad indeed Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game :( I do not know how to speak English and I had to get some help to translate all that I had to say and nobody cares.

WryXxdeyvidXx, Nov 2, 2018
  12. vadimirs Win User

Did not receive code for Deus Ex Human Revolution with the purchase of Deus Ex Mankind Divided

13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

new Deus Ex

14. Saadiii Win User

Code for The Missing Link not working

I got the codes by pre-ordering Deus Ex: Mankind Divided from the Xbox store. The code for the main game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, worked, but the code for the DLC didn't. I tried redeeming the codes on both console(Xbox One) and website and got the same
    problem.
  15. Miss Bijoux Win User

Did not receive code for Deus Ex Human Revolution with the purchase of Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Hey CanadianMuffin -

Receiving Deus Ex: Human Revolution was for pre-orders of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. If you purchased the game on August 24, 2016, unfortunately that would make you ineligible for the promotion as the game was released on August 23, 2016.

Apologies for any frustration this may cause.
  16. WryXxdeyvidXx Win User

I am Brazilian, I speak Portuguese and I am going through this problem, but in my case it is with another game, I bought the pre-order Watch Dogs 2 game and I was looking forward to the launch in my country that would be today 25/11/11. 2016, when the day came I entered my profile normally, clicked the game and can not play, appeared this error 0x803f8007. So I was in doubt about how to solve it, I looked for support and nobody helped me until I found this tropic that fell like my problem, I even translated it because I can not speak English and I need to solve this error because I want my game back without Have to pay again. Please help me, do not let me down Microsoft. Thankful, waiting ...
Thema:

1. Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game - Similar Threads - Deus Mankind Divided

2. Deus ex mankind divided

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deus ex mankind divided: I recently deleted Deus ex and for some reason i have to pay for a game i had before for next to no reason 79864534-d937-4425-b526-428504e49ee4
  3. Deus Ex Human Revolution Activation code missing, from Mankind Divided pre-booking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Activation code missing, from Mankind Divided pre-booking: Hi! I was not able o activeate the game Deus Ex Human Revolution on my Xbox when I got the code via Xbox message after I pre-booked the new Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Now the message with the code...
  4. Did not receive code for Deus Ex Human Revolution with the purchase of Deus Ex Mankind Divided

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive code for Deus Ex Human Revolution with the purchase of Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Purchase was made from the xbox store on the console. 64cef18e-77e0-463b-8c58-870440456592
  5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided code for Human Revolution not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided code for Human Revolution not received: Just like other posts on this forum! On August 24 I purchased Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Standard Edition from the Microsoft Store in a promotion that included a download certificate for...
  6. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided --- pre-order issue (Deus Ex: Human Revolution code not received).

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided --- pre-order issue (Deus Ex: Human Revolution code not received).: Hi, Tech Support sent me here... On August 22'nd i've pre-ordered digital copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, it was said in the description to the game: All those who pre-order the game will...
  7. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: I purchased Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and in the description it said it comes with a free download of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It has been about two weeks and I still haven't received the code. I...
  8. Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not have received any code for play Deus Ex Human Revolution after purchase Deus Ex Mankind ...: Sorry for my English. I have reserved and purchased Deus EX Mankind Divided and still not have received any code to be able to play with Deus Ex Human Revolution. e71dfe84-4a63-4f3e-bc30-0b776ae57c0f
  9. paid for credits pack for deus ex mankind divided

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for credits pack for deus ex mankind divided: Paid for credits pack ..twice , been charged £7.99 twice but no credits in game .. have rebooted game console but still nothing . Any help be appreciated 322b3235-8639-4591-9521-4e4281dd4ab3
  10. Deus Ex : Mankind Divided doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deus Ex : Mankind Divided doesn't work: Hello, I've been trying to play Deus Ex : Mankind Divided. I had a Market Code to redeem my game. But when I try to play the game, it seems like the system refuses to launch the game, mentionning...