“Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

Discus and support “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elise Green, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Elise Green
    Elise Green Guest

My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says “Detected Lost connection” everytime. We are not sure what the problem is anc we are very frustrated. Is there anything we can do to solve this?

:)

Elise Green, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Elise,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

If you're getting a 'Failed to Connect to Server' issue, some possible solutions are:

Check that your network connection is enabled and that no programs are blocking outgoing connections.
    Try disabling any existing firewall program or changing its configuration options.
    Restart your modem/router.
    You may also want to try logging out of your account and then logging back in, as this refreshes your profile's authentication and connection with our servers.
    Restart your device.
    If you're on a wired connection, try connecting with a wireless connection or vice versa.
    Try connecting with another network connection if possible.
    If you're using a VPN, try turning it off.
    Check to see if the server is down using downdetector.com.
    It is also possible that this can occur when the Mojang servers have difficulties processing requests. If you have tried the above solutions, please wait a bit and try your server login again later.

If issues continue, please get in touch with your network and/or server administrator.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754052-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Multiplayer-Connection-Issues-#:~:text=If%20you're%20getting%20a,Restart%20your%20modem%2Frouter.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. VictoriaAlice Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Only message is on the game, “unable to connect to world”. Also, no, we do not have childs accounts. I am grown and still playing minecraft with my sister lol
  4. Xx PKsN1peR Xx Win User

Xbox not able to connect via a wired connection, IP address not being assigned, but DHCP is on

Im having the same problem with my laptop but whenever i use my sisters it works just fine i feel that if you are using shared connection that it is a problem with your laptop not your xbox.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Error Code 0x87DD0006...

So I was playing Minecraft when I lost connection from my Xbox party and lost internet connection. When I got back online I got this error code and now can't play Minecraft or go on the Xbox app. I have already tried reinstalling Xbox app and restarting
    and waiting because "Xbox is in matience" or whatever. I know it's not because #1 The Xbox website is up. #2 I have friends on right now.

I'd appreciate some help here as I can't do much of anything on Minecraft or Xbox.
    Remember outages are reagon and some time random how it affects people 2 of my xboxs are fine and 1 cant connect
  6. ERICK001BC Win User

Live stream Q & A? BS

I just disconnected the internet and play it offline, but I haven't been in the mood to play it since the data reset. My sister lost her data as well.
Thema:

1. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister - Similar Threads - “Detected Lost Connection”

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  4. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  5. Xbox 360 HDD not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD not detected: Why is my Xbox 360 HDD not being detected. I've tested it on PC it works 100% and even connected it to the Xbox using a external it gets detected but why not when it's directly connected...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  8. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  9. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  10. “Detected Lost Connection” solutions (for switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” solutions (for switch): I keep getting a kicked from my friend’s world with the same message “detected connection lost”. I’ve looked this up and people have the same issue but no solutions are working for me. I play on...