Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error

Discus and support Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting an error in my detailed network statistics under the detailed Nat information of, Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohawk Chris I, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error

Hi, I'm getting an error in my detailed network statistics under the detailed Nat information of, Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues, mainly when more than one console was on which I'm getting
    a better router with a better QOS for. Just wondering if anyone can explain what this error is. Status code under it is 0x40000000000. Thanks.

:)

Mohawk Chris I, Jan 29, 2014
  2. RaZoR xPLx
    RaZoR xPLx Guest
    Can`t sync cloud data

Nat open. Detailed nat info network is behind a cone nat

RaZoR xPLx, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Can change Nat type from mod to open

i done that and the detailed network thing popped up but this time under detailed nat info it says your network is behind a port restricted NAT

RFC McCoist 72, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

[quote user="Mohawk Chris I"]Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues, mainly when more than one console was on which I'm getting a better router with a better QOS for. [/quote]

This means, that if you use more than one Xbox console in your network, the console that FIRST requested to open ports to get an open NAT will "block" the ports for other devices, resulting in a moderate or strict NAT.

As a temporary workaround until you get a better router:

After you have finished playing on one console, turn the console off, and then reset your network router (if necessary by pulling the plug if it doesn't have a power switch). Then turn the router back on, and after it connected to the Internet, turn the other
    console on.

Make sure your router is configured for UPnP, and that you didn't manually forward ports to a single console.

Arminator, Jan 30, 2014
  5. Arminator Win User

[quote user="Mohawk Chris I"]Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues, mainly when more than one console was on which I'm getting a better router with a better QOS for. [/quote]

This means, that if you use more than one Xbox console in your network, the console that FIRST requested to open ports to get an open NAT will "block" the ports for other devices, resulting in a moderate or strict NAT.

As a temporary workaround until you get a better router:

After you have finished playing on one console, turn the console off, and then reset your network router (if necessary by pulling the plug if it doesn't have a power switch). Then turn the router back on, and after it connected to the Internet, turn the other
    console on.

Make sure your router is configured for UPnP, and that you didn't manually forward ports to a single console.
  6. john22rob Win User

Detailed Network Stats

i would assume anyone with latency over 100ms does not need to contact MS, change their router settings or contact their ISP, they are simply not in america! this ping test pings microsoft server in america

Down: 10.63Mbps

Up: 1.07Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

MTU:1480

Latency: 159ms
  7. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider: Comcast

Download: 21.08 Mbps

Upload: 11.58 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

MTU:1480 (Everyone has the same no? And if not I want to see it).

Latency: 89 ms

Connection type: Wireless (This makes a huge difference)

Strength: 94%
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider:BT INFINITY:fiber to prem.

DL Speed:320 mbps

UL Speed:21.32 mbps

Packet loss:Down/up 0/0

MTU 1480

Latency 151.
  9. JusChris xDoWx Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider : Virgin Media

Download speed: 34.69

Upload Speed:3.15

Packet loss: Down/Up:0/ 1

MTU: 1480

Latency : 161

Whats this connection like is it any good?
Thema:

1. Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error - Similar Threads - Detailed network stat

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  6. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  7. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  8. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  9. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...