"Destiny" worth buying for 360?

Discus and support "Destiny" worth buying for 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've seen the comparisons on youtube between 360 and XB1 for Destiny. Doesn't seem like a huge difference other than the amount of saturation. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dead Dweller, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest

So I've seen the comparisons on youtube between 360 and XB1 for Destiny.

Doesn't seem like a huge difference other than the amount of saturation.

I don't have an XB1, but I really want to play Destiny.

So I have a big question for everyone...

Should I wait and buy the XB1 for a better experience? or... just go ahead and purchase for 360?

Who else is buying Destiny for 360?

:)

Dead Dweller, Aug 26, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox One day one edition Achievement

[quote user="eber3"]

Seriously? They give an achievement for buying a day one xbox? lol

[/quote]

Its an achievement worth 0GS.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 26, 2014
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    Sniper Elite V2 Achievements

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

If you get to shoot Hitler in the nad's, it's a winner for me : )

[/quote]

Be worth buying just for that lol.

LoftyBee, Aug 26, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Well the biggest differences will be resolution. So if you can live with 720p or lower then go ahead and get it. In fact you should get it anyway, because if and when you decide to upgrade to XB1 you can import your 360 Guardian over

x24hrs2livex, Aug 26, 2014
  5. Elite Effect
    Elite Effect Guest
    Since you're able to import your character, I don't see the point in waiting if you want to play it now.

Elite Effect, Aug 26, 2014
  6. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    Gameplay > Graphics

Buy it when you're ready.

Th3 Tater, Aug 26, 2014
  7. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I'm not the waiting type. I would definitely get it for 360 if I didn't already have my Xbox One version paid off

Sword Style, Aug 26, 2014
  8. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

GO FOR IT! Tater nailed it.

DBurleson, Aug 26, 2014
  9. If you can import your character then go for it!

I was going to originally say that it would be silly because it's meant to be a 10 year game or whatever so to get the most life out of it, go the newer console. Disregard though if you can import!

DigitalAssassin, Aug 26, 2014
  10. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest
    I never knew anything about importing characters. The idea sounds awesome to me now.

Thanks for the input guys! "Destiny" worth buying for 360? :)

Will definitely be buying Destiny for 360 now "Destiny" worth buying for 360? :D

Dead Dweller, Aug 26, 2014
  11. I say get it for the 360. If you wait a couple years to get an Xbox One, there will probably be a Destiny Two for all we know. Games get outdated very fast these days.

Dr Black Bones, Aug 27, 2014
  12. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Yes it plays brilliantly on the 360.

Auswulf, Aug 27, 2014
  13. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

What has not been brought up? Is what are your friends playing on? And when are you getting the x1?

Jasperrdm, Aug 28, 2014
  14. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    Are you planning to buy the X1? If I was (which I am for MCC) personally I'd feel like buying it for the 360 is just throwing money away.

jaihawk, Aug 28, 2014
  15. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest
    My plan is to wait until the X1 is at least $200/$300 in price. I have a lot of 360 games to still play and finish. Destiny grabbed my interests considering the slight resemblance to Borderlands (RPG/FPS). The fact that I can import my character, makes the
    biggest difference for me in my decision. I'll play Destiny on the 360 and when the time is right and prices are low, I'll transfer over for the enhanced experience.

Dead Dweller, Aug 28, 2014
Thema:

1. "Destiny" worth buying for 360? - Similar Threads - Destiny worth buying

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  10. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...