Destiny: Vault of glass normal raid. lvl 27

Discus and support Destiny: Vault of glass normal raid. lvl 27 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for help on the vault of glass raid for xbox one. Please add me if interested Gtag- f9da440c-14db-4dd1-a4e1-d21f97e03b58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mdolphins96, Dec 17, 2014.

1. mdolphins96
    mdolphins96 Guest

Looking for help on the vault of glass raid for xbox one. Please add me if interested

Gtag-

:)

mdolphins96, Dec 17, 2014
  2. Hashtag LAD
    Hashtag LAD Guest
    Vault of glass

Hi guys

Looking for people to do the vault of glass raid

We have;

Lvl 28 hunter

lvl 28 Titan

Lvl 27 Warlock

Hashtag LAD, Dec 17, 2014
  3. Bainer44
    Bainer44 Guest
    Looking for raid team for Vault of Glass on Normal

My name is zbain44 im a lvl 28 looking for a raid team for vault of glass on normal

Bainer44, Dec 17, 2014
  4. UrMyFish0516 Win User

VOG

Looking to run vault of glass please. Lvl 27 titan
  5. peachfuzz91 Win User

Destiny - 1-2 people to join the Clan and join our Raid

I'm a level 27 warlock. Looking to join to beat the vault glass raid on hard? Anyone?
  6. Known Grapest Win User

Need players for raids (with mic)

I'm a lvl 27 Warlock and I need to do vault of glass add me!
  7. o CyaNiiDe o Win User

lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

Gonna add everyone here. Lvl 26 playing on XB1. Down for Strikes/Vault of Glass Raid until I can get to 30 for Crota raid. Have DLC by the way. GT:
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

Looking For People: Raid - Thursday Oct 2nd

A raid by yourself? Zone are you thinking of a strike? The only raid in Destiny atm is the Vault of Glass and it is literally impossible to do it by yourself. You need 3+ people just to get in.
Thema:

1. Destiny: Vault of glass normal raid. lvl 27 - Similar Threads - Destiny Vault glass

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  10. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...