Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level

Discus and support Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .......... Hello everyone :) .......... Can someone please to me explain how this works? What is the highest enemy level that a 224 damage weapon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level

Hello everyone Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Can someone please to me explain how this works?

What is the highest enemy level that a 224 damage weapon can hit before being penalized?

What is the highest enemy level that a 300 damage weapon can hit before being penalized?

What is the highest enemy level that a 331 damage weapon can hit before being penalized?

What is the highest enemy level that a 365 damage weapon can bit before being penalized?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

:)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 24, 2015
  2. heynewb
    heynewb Guest
    Anyone feel like helping me take on General Knoxx?

wait let me get this thing straight level 48 vs a level 50+without hacks you know u dont do any damage unless your 3 levels or at least same as your enemy target.gonna make an awesome story make it believable.

heynewb, Jul 24, 2015
  3. How do you melee?

No, It isn't pointless to pick up the weapons because all your spells and abilities are enhanced through your weapons damage and stats. Even though you aren't physically hitting an enemy, that weapon with 200 damage is applying that damage to your spells.

xo ArchAngel ox, Jul 24, 2015
  4. Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level

FearedNightmare, Jul 24, 2015
  5. ..........

Hello "FearedNightmare" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

The only thing that I know about how the weapon damage works in this game is to have the highest (365) damage to cover all situations.

With that being said, there are 331 weapons that I don't use (but prefer to use) but lack the Etheric Light to upgrade them to 365 damage.

The level 35 Prison Of Elders is too hard for me and I can only do the level 34 Prison Of Elders once a week because I only have one character.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "FearedNightmare" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 25, 2015
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    You could always start 2 other characters.

Once you're level 16 you can use the Stranger's Gun and it gets really easy to hit 20.

Once your 20 slap some of the armor you saved and you're practically 30.

Azrael008uk, Jul 25, 2015
  7. ..........

Hello "Azrael008uk" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

When I play a game, It is very rare that I make more than 1 character. The only exception that I can think of at the moment is Diablo 3 where I have Princess Mia (Sorceress) and Princess Zra (Barbarian).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 25, 2015
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

You play as different characters in "Diablo III" because you get to experience the different character classes.

You play as different characters in "Destiny" because you get to experience the different character classes.

You can even share your sweaters, mittens, hats and slippers as well as guns.

Having the extra characters also gives you more opportunity for those rare drops and when you're a high enough level you can get more benefits from the Prison of Elders.

Azrael008uk, Jul 25, 2015
  9. I am a day one destiny player and hv also wondered the difference btn a 331wpn and a 365wpn. I hv a 300 Fatebringer as well as a 365 one so I will go and see the difference. Now why can you not beat Skolas in the 35PoE? Its a very simple fight that can take
    a little time but keep trying an you will defeat him. If you're going to continue to play Destiny I highly reccomend you hv one of each character to truly experience the greatness of the game not to mention some wpns will be class specific in TTK.

BOSS SNOOP 81, Jul 26, 2015
  10. ..........

Hello "BOSS SNOOP 81" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

I don't like creating multiple characters in a game because it is too much work for me (I want to concentrate on one character only).

I started Diablo 3 with Princess Mia (Sorceress) only, but I was constantly getting Barbarian / Strenght gear so I made Princess Zra.

As much as I love Destiny, I don't have the patience to start a new character all over again Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :(

The reason that a level 35 Prison Of Elders is too hard for me is because that damage that players will take will be greater because the mob is one level higher,

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BOSS SNOOP 81" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 27, 2015
  11. Its about a 10% to 12% difference btn a 331wpn and a 365wpn. I dont know if it stays the same as you go down to the lower wpn dmgs like 300 or if it slightly increases or decreases

BOSS SNOOP 81, Jul 28, 2015
  12. ..........

Thank you for very much for that information, I really appreciate it Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Someone recently told me that I can " lock " my gear and protect them from being dismantled. Ever since this, I now carry each element of sniper rifle and rocket launcher Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

I only use my 365 weapons now (with the exception of " Her Benevolence " because it is the only 331 damage void sniper rifle that I have).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BOSS SNOOP 81" Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 29, 2015
  13. Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level

I will upgrade " Her Benevolence " to 365 damage If I am able to acquire an Etheric Light next week (because I used the one that I got this week to upgrade my Admonisher 3 rocket laucher).

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  14. BOSS SNOOP 81 Win User

Its about a 10% to 12% difference btn a 331wpn and a 365wpn. I dont know if it stays the same as you go down to the lower wpn dmgs like 300 or if it slightly increases or decreases
  15. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "FearedNightmare" :)

Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it :)

The only thing that I know about how the weapon damage works in this game is to have the highest (365) damage to cover all situations.

With that being said, there are 331 weapons that I don't use (but prefer to use) but lack the Etheric Light to upgrade them to 365 damage.

The level 35 Prison Of Elders is too hard for me and I can only do the level 34 Prison Of Elders once a week because I only have one character.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "FearedNightmare" :)

16. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "BOSS SNOOP 81" :)

Thank you for very much for that information, I really appreciate it :)

Someone recently told me that I can " lock " my gear and protect them from being dismantled. Ever since this, I now carry each element of sniper rifle and rocket launcher :)

I only use my 365 weapons now (with the exception of " Her Benevolence " because it is the only 331 damage void sniper rifle that I have).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BOSS SNOOP 81" :)

17. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "BOSS SNOOP 81" :)

I don't like creating multiple characters in a game because it is too much work for me (I want to concentrate on one character only).

I started Diablo 3 with Princess Mia (Sorceress) only, but I was constantly getting Barbarian / Strenght gear so I made Princess Zra.

As much as I love Destiny, I don't have the patience to start a new character all over again :(

The reason that a level 35 Prison Of Elders is too hard for me is because that damage that players will take will be greater because the mob is one level higher,

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BOSS SNOOP 81" :)

18. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "Azrael008uk" :)

When I play a game, It is very rare that I make more than 1 character. The only exception that I can think of at the moment is Diablo 3 where I have Princess Mia (Sorceress) and Princess Zra (Barbarian).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" :)

Thema:

1. Destiny: player weapon damage vs enemy level - Similar Threads - Destiny player weapon

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  4. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  5. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  6. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  7. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  8. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  9. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...