Destiny Beta Emblems

Discus and support Destiny Beta Emblems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Destiny had an event in which if you played the Beta you get an emblem for the full game when it releases on 9/9/14. And you got another emblem for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ContainedPlum29, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Destiny Beta Emblems

So Destiny had an event in which if you played the Beta you get an emblem for the full game when it releases on 9/9/14. And you got another emblem for the full game if you played on July 26 at a certain time, both of which I would have received. But I have
    one gut wrenching problem, ever Xbox gamer's nightmare: a Console Ban. But that's besides the point. The point is, along with all the game progress I lost in the ban, I lose my free emblems for Destiny. So what I am asking is, is there a way that I can have
    those stats transferred over to a new xbox? I know it's a.very slim chance and I probably don't deserve it, but I can't leave and stone unturned. Old GT: Reckreational

:)

ContainedPlum29, Aug 9, 2014
  2. Barto78
    Barto78 Guest
    Barto78, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Titanfall Announcement Coming Later Today.

January beta to compete with Destiny beta?

Fatalshock8912, Aug 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Destiny Beta Emblems

onyxishere, Aug 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Destiny Beta Emblems