Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem

Discus and support Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gotten lightfall dlc then couple days later. It says I don't own the dlc but I have the pre-order in the file still.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sayer wathogomamoody, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem

I gotten lightfall dlc then couple days later. It says I don't own the dlc but I have the pre-order in the file still.

:)

Sayer wathogomamoody, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Here's what happened, if we redeem a game code it will be visible on our order history which is on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, can you please let me know if it's showing from there? If yes, please let me know what is the status.

Here's a sample of a code that I redeemed.

[​IMG]
  3. FlyBoy97 7682 Win User

I’m having the same problem. I bought the light fall bundle and shadowkeep but it’s asking me to buy it again even though the order status says complete for both.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Is it showing as "completed" on your end, Sayer?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Sorry but I don't have the option to see that. May I ask what is the status of the order, Sayer? Is it "completed", "redeemed", or "canceled"?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and make sure that it is showing from there as "completed". Once confirmed remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If it's still not showing up but you have confirmed it as "completed" on your end, this issue may be related to the current Xbox Live Service alert.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem - Similar Threads - Destiny Lightfall dlc

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  8. Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't install: I bought destiny 2 lightfall today, which was all fine and dandy they took the money but gave me DLC that doesn't want to install on my xbox no matter how many times I try it anyone else had this...
  9. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  10. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...