Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

Discus and support Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Slezak, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely different codes so I tried to redeem on the XBox app but because I was playing through Steam it didn't work. When I try to redeem the code through with D2 reinstalled through the XBox App, it says it was already redeemed from when originally sent me the code the first time I tried this. Any troubleshooting the website offers is also useless, nothing works. My queue is blank, the "next key" is not lit as I think it believes I already have a copy but nothing appears in my library except the base game.

To repeat and clarify:

Playing base game Destiny 2 through Steam

Friend gives me Lightfall code through XBox App which does not work on Steam

Attempt to redeem though XBox App

Code is accepted but base game is not in XBox App Library so nothing happens

Uninstalled base game from Steam

Reinstalled through XBox App

Tried to redeem code again but App says code is already redeemed

Expansion does not appear in library nor on game when I try to log in through XBox App

:)

Robert Slezak, Nov 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens