Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

Discus and support Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarlOnPC, Nov 4, 2023.

1. KarlOnPC
    KarlOnPC Guest

For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass.

I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I am essentially locked out of it.

Any solutions?

And yes, I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled GamePass, opened the firewall.

:)

KarlOnPC, Nov 4, 2023
  2. KarlOnPC Win User

Yes, I understand that.

My issue is not with porting but with the fact that Destiny 2 crashes at launch on Game Pass but not on Steam.
  3. ngocphi Win User

This is especially true with destiny it's locked per platform
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

virtually no game will port purchases between platforms
  5. SaranshMehra Win User

Game from Game Pass launching Steam

I do own game pass and I did launch it via Xbox App.I even tried running it after exiting Steam,but nothing works.Please help
  6. ngocphi Win User

I gifted dlc for the wrong platform.

Destiny

I'm sorry to hear that you gifted the wrong platform for the Destiny Legacy Collection DLC. Unfortunately destiny 2 canr.be bought on pc via xbox games for Windows 10

You can only buy it via battlenet or steam for pc aa mentioned in the link above

You would have to refund on the platform you gifted on

You can only gift the console version on the xbox network
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass - Similar Threads - Destiny launches via

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  10. Error code 0x8007013d when launching Destiny 2. There's no update showing being done or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007013d when launching Destiny 2. There's no update showing being done or...: Error code 0x8007013d when launching Destiny 2. There's no update showing being done or option to not accept the update. We have already tried resetting with saving. When ready installing it stops...