DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!

Discus and support DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey i wait since 4 hours and 52 minutes after official start of Destiny 2 i paid for Deluxe Edition and and now i just feel get ripped by MS, it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AscendAvan, Sep 5, 2017.

1. AscendAvan
    AscendAvan Guest

DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!

Hey i wait since 4 hours and 52 minutes after official start of Destiny 2 i paid for Deluxe Edition and and now i just feel get ripped by MS, it just acts like i paid 100 Bucks to wait, waiting and on the same time everyone i know can play the game but
    i have to wait. JUST NOT FAIR!!! Anyone can help me?

:)

AscendAvan, Sep 5, 2017
  2. What a rip off.. Time for a change.

Today I officially got ripped off by Microsoft. I paid my one year membership on 4/2 and today they suspended my account due to "non-payment" after screen shotting my bank statement and sending it to them.. anybody have a ps4 for sale?

KingTokenFitz, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Struck with boredom. What to play? What to do?

i would say to try and expand your horizons as well

you never know what you may like

you can always rent games if money is short

personally i wud suggest Alan Wake, i was never one to play strictly single player games, but the game is truly amazing personally, paid 12 bucks for it last week, and i woulda payed 60 after beatin it, i honestly feel like i ripped off Remedy (developer)
    lol, give it a shot any gamer deserves to try this game

REVERSE LiiVE, Sep 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: