Destiny 2 game share question

Discus and support Destiny 2 game share question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had destiny 2 for a long while now because my friend and I game shared and I got it off of him. Now that expansion pack is out we really want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ComicSinger5305, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Destiny 2 game share question

I have had destiny 2 for a long while now because my friend and I game shared and I got it off of him. Now that expansion pack is out we really want to play it together and were successfully able to the other day without problems. Then I tried again today
    and I was logged in and fully in the game then I signed out of his account so he could play as well but it signed me out of the game saying the person who bought this game needs to sign in. If anyone could help that would be great thanks.

:)

ComicSinger5305, Dec 23, 2017
  2. Preordering Destiny: Rise of Iron

I game share and want to pre order Rise of iron. But my game share partner originally bought Destiny and it is not letting me buy rise of iron for us. Is this because we game share and he bought Destiny? We do have all of the other DLC .

Ras HemiPower, Dec 23, 2017
  3. xXAlexDiorXx
    xXAlexDiorXx Guest
    Destiny 2

Ask me any question about Destiny 2

xXAlexDiorXx, Dec 23, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. i was not aware it violated the conduct

ComicSinger5305, Dec 23, 2017
  6. thanks i was not aware of this people told me it was okay to do it with people

ComicSinger5305, Nov 2, 2018
  7. WPAK Win User

8. ComicSinger5305 Win User

Hi there,

please keep in mind that sharing account information or transferring license from an account you did not create to a console are both violations of the Code of Conduct,

See this link for more information on things that can be considered Marketplace theft:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic6

Information on the Home console setting can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
    thanks i was not aware of this people told me it was okay to do it with people
  9. ComicSinger5305 Win User

i was not aware it violated the conduct
  10. sHorTyz NC Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.

Hi,you could close more information on the bungie twitter channel and ask with a question if this problem is present with other users I open a support ticket from their site, and understand if it really is not possible to share the game through the xbox family
    system
  11. smalls970 Win User

Cant't buy new destiny DLC from ingame.

Thema:

1. Destiny 2 game share question - Similar Threads - Destiny game share

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...
  7. Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game: I have already tried resetting the console to factory settings to try to recover my game information but nothing seems to solve it, all solutions are welcome, thank you for allowing me to ask the...
  8. There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...: There's this ️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my xbox x home page and how can I get fix this? I never seen this before as I play destiny 2 often. ad87875d-d9ac-44e1-a80f-21af7b46a5c8
  9. Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.: I've been experiencing crashes with my series X ever since bungie released the lightfall expansion for destiny 2. I've tried cleaning the cache and that didn't help, I've even tried to update my...
  10. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...