Destiny 2 : Forsaken Pack not working

Discus and support Destiny 2 : Forsaken Pack not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Forsaken pack and was playing it just yesterday but today I tried to play it and it said I didn't own it, so I went to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SxnseiWu, Mar 10, 2023.

1. SxnseiWu
    SxnseiWu Guest

I recently purchased the Forsaken pack and was playing it just yesterday but today I tried to play it and it said I didn't own it, so I went to see if I maybe had to install the 10mb file again but when I go to manage it it says "we're having trouble getting your stuff come back later" and also says "buy to own" in the store but I have the receipt and everything from the transaction. Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

SxnseiWu, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Big Papi2 Win User

Gift won’t show up due to an error when I redeemed the code the first time.

Forsaken pack for destiny 2
  3. SxnseiWu Win User

I have reset my console however the Destiny 2: Forsaken Pack is still not showing as owned by me and is asking to repurchase it.
  4. SxnseiWu Win User

I have requested a refund using this link however it has been denied again. I sent them a reply to the email they sent and I am awaiting their response. Until then it would seem as though I have lost both my content and my money.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and make sure that it is showing from there as "completed". Once confirmed remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If that didn't work, this may be related to Xbox's issue. Here's a screenshot for your reference:

[​IMG]
  6. SxnseiWu Win User

Do you have any more advice on how to proceed?
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 : Forsaken Pack not working - Similar Threads - Destiny Forsaken Pack

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  10. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...