Destiny 2 dlc's not working

Discus and support Destiny 2 dlc's not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought all of the DLC's for destiny 2 on a whim, spent over 200 bucks on all of it. And I was halfway through the shadow keep campaign when all of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josey Adams, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Josey Adams
    Josey Adams Guest

I bought all of the DLC's for destiny 2 on a whim, spent over 200 bucks on all of it. And I was halfway through the shadow keep campaign when all of a sudden it is trying to make me buy it again. In my xbox it said all the dlcs were installed so I tried restarting the Xbox, signing out and back into my account, and clearing my MAC cache to no avail. So finally I thought I would try deleting and reinstalling them and now it says I don't own witch queen or shadow keep.

I spent over 50 bucks on those two dlcs and now they are gone please help me understand why

:)

Josey Adams, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Josey Adams Win User

So it's not even showing any of the destiny purchases I made except for the forsaken expansion pass
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Destiny 2 DLCs not working?

Keep in mind that accessing add-ons might require you to progress to a certain point in a game. For example, Destiny 2: Forsaken uses game levels to gate the use of certain expansion packs.

We recommend signing out then back in from your account, then try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
  4. julianbrancik Win User

Destiny 2 DLCs not working?

Thank you very much this seems to have solved my problem.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Let's validate your license for the game, Josey. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the order transaction for the DLC, they should be stated as "completed".

If it's not showing from there, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  6. Francia J. Win User

This may mean that you have purchased the items on a different account. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own, Josey.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 dlc's not working - Similar Threads - Destiny dlc's working

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  5. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  6. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  7. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...
  8. My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...: I have the witness dlc for destiny 2 on xbox was playing it yesterday but has disappeared overnight it's asking me to buy it again am on the series x 1460cfea-0887-4138-a0c0-78269bfbb229
  9. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...
  10. DLC Missing on Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Missing on Destiny 2: I have two accounts. And my second account has lost all access to DLC on destiny 2. It says I lost licensing rights. I have it set to my main account as a family member on PC and I was able to...