Destiny 2 account bugged, can't play on mobile game pass

Discus and support Destiny 2 account bugged, can't play on mobile game pass in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Bungie directed me to Xbox for support. I am unable to play Destiny 2 on mobile via game pass. When I first started, I was interrupted and unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LuckyNap, Feb 2, 2021.

1. LuckyNap
    LuckyNap Guest

Bungie directed me to Xbox for support. I am unable to play Destiny 2 on mobile via game pass. When I first started, I was interrupted and unable to finish the intro I started on mobile. Since then, I have been unable to play on game pass successfully. Everything starts and loads but I am unable to connect to play with other players and I think it has to do with exiting the game before finishing the intro. So far, I have tried:

• Starting new characters and removing old ones
    • Advancing on Xbox and trying again
    • Letting my game pass account lapse and restarting it to try again - (as recommended by an Xbox pro something from this site)
    • Try on multiple devices and wifi locations
    • Tested similar online games successfully
    • Reinstalling app, clearing cache, a factory reset of the phone, etc
    I was able to play using cross-save and using my Steam account as the primary but I don't have any purchases or history here and would rather leverage my xbox account. I deactivated, waited the 90 days, and tried using my Xbox account with cross-save, and no luck still. Any other recommendations? Everything else works fine, this is bugging me though.

Posted this here before but nothing so trying again.

:)

LuckyNap, Feb 2, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: