Destiny 1 on the Xbox X is running around 10-15 in frame rate.

Discus and support Destiny 1 on the Xbox X is running around 10-15 in frame rate. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, recently decided to reinstall Destiny 1. It ran fine on my previous xbox, but on the X it quite simply is unplayable. The framerate is sluggish,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Sakura, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Big Sakura
    Big Sakura Guest

Hi, recently decided to reinstall Destiny 1. It ran fine on my previous xbox, but on the X it quite simply is unplayable. The framerate is sluggish, and all animations seem clunky and unresponsive.

:)

Big Sakura, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

We're sorry if that didn't work. Let us continue to work on this together and isolate the issue.

You can try closing and reopening that particular game if you're still having frame rate problems with it.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Select the game with which you are experiencing frame rate issues.
    3. Press the Menu key.
    4. Select Quit and press A to close it.
    5. Open the game once again.

Also try to improve the framerate by following the steps below.

FPS Boost and Auto HDR: For most games that support FPS boost and/or auto HDR, the feature is on by default. However, for some games, you’ll need to enable it manually. To do so:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. Highlight the tile of any game and then press the Menu button.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons.
    4. Select Compatibility options1.
    5. To enable FPS boost, simply check the box.

For more details on the steps, see Configure your console for FPS boost and auto HDR | Xbox Support.
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Big Sakura,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. Big Sakura Win User

Hi, this still hasn't helped. The issue has continued.
  5. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Big Sakura,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

I'm aware that you're having performance issues with Destiny 1 on your Xbox X, and I understand how annoying it is when a game doesn't function as expected. I am here to help and let us work on this together.

One thing you can try is to clear the cache on your console. To do this, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning the console back on. See How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support.

If that doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the issue.

Additionally, you can check if there are any updates available for the game or for your console that may address the issue. Make sure your console is up to date by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates. Apply any available updates.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  6. hobopuss29 Win User

Xbox 360 video problems

I've got the same problem but it depends upon the game. Playing COD MW3 on 1080i gives me less latency giving the illusion of faster frame rate. Running Crysis 1 on 1360 x 768 gives more latency and ghosting and possibly slower frame rates. No idea what
    to put the resolution on and it's annoying changing it every hour.
Thema:

1. Destiny 1 on the Xbox X is running around 10-15 in frame rate. - Similar Threads - Destiny running around

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...