Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]

Discus and support Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sou cliente Microsoft a mais de 10 anos e durante todo esse tempo nunca imaginei migrar para uma empresa concorrente, porém, nos últimos meses vejo que... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SABOTAGEM, Dec 13, 2018.

1. SABOTAGEM
    SABOTAGEM Guest

Sou cliente Microsoft a mais de 10 anos e durante todo esse tempo nunca imaginei migrar para uma empresa concorrente, porém, nos últimos meses vejo que a marca não é mais a mesma e que eu, assim como diversos clientes, somos tratados de forma desrespeitosa.
    Como pode uma marca desse tamanho não resolver problemas simples? como pode um produto como xbox, cair tanto a qualidade? Não vou aqui postar o numero de protocolo referente ao meu problema, pois ele não sera resolvido. Uma ação judicial ja foi aberta por
    mim e deixarei que a justiça resolva esse caso. É lamentável ver no que a Microsoft se tornou. Gostaria de saber se isso é um padrão mundial ou apenas aqui no brasil.

Abaixo eu posto um resumo dos últimos 6 meses da marca no site reclame aqui, vejam a nota dada pelos usuários a microsoft. Apesar da microsoft responder as reclamações, quase metade dos usuários não voltariam a fazer negócios com a marca e quase metade não
    tem o problema solucionado. Voces acham isso normal?

sem mais

[Translation - I am a Microsoft customer for more than 10 years and all this time I never imagined migrating to a competing company, but in recent months I see that the brand is no longer the same and that I, as well as several customers, are treated
    disrespectively. How can a brand of this size not solve simple problems? How can a product like Xbox, fall both quality? I'm not going to post the protocol number regarding my problem, because it won't be solved. A lawsuit has already been opened by me and
    I will let justice solve this case. It's unfortunate to see what Microsoft has become. I wonder if this is a world standard or just here in Brazil.

Below I put a summary of the last 6 months of the brand on the site complain here, see the note given by users to Microsoft. Although Microsoft responded to complaints, almost half of the users would not return to business with the brand and almost
    half did not have the problem solved. You think that's normal?

Without M]

[Mod removed Image - Terms of Use]

:)

SABOTAGEM, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Italo Aguiar Win User

Olá,

Lamento muito por sua experiência com os produtos da Microsoft ter chegado a este ponto. Poderia nos contar um pouco mais sobre o problema no qual você se encontra? Embora lamentável, seu relato ainda pode ajudar outros usuários que se encontram na mesma
    situação.

Espero que consiga resolver seu problema.
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

I'm sorry about your complain... Sometimes can happen with every customer service! hope you solve it quickly
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Online polls do not change many people's opinions, because it is very easy to "stuff the ballot box" either for or against the subject. I would be curious to hear your problem.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

Pesquisas on-line não mudar opiniões de muitas pessoas, porque é muito fácil de "stuff a box de cédula" para ou contra o assunto. Eu seria curioso para ouvir o seu problema.

[Translation - Online polls do not change many people's opinions, because it is very easy to "stuff the ballot box " either for or against the subject. I would be curious to hear your problem.

Translating to English using bing.com/translate:

Online surveys do not change opinions of many people, because it is very easy to "ballot box stuff " to or against the subject. I'd be curious to hear your problem.]
  5. SABOTAGEM Win User

Olá,

Lamento muito por sua experiência com os produtos da Microsoft ter chegado a este ponto. Poderia nos contar um pouco mais sobre o problema no qual você se encontra? Embora lamentável, seu relato ainda pode ajudar outros usuários que se encontram na mesma
    situação.

Espero que consiga resolver seu problema.
    Meu controle quebrou com menos de 2 meses de uso. Acionei a garantia para poder efetuar a troca. Depois de 2 semanas o suporte me envia um email falando que o meu modelo de controle não tinha em estoque e me pediu para escolher uma opcao dentre 3 controles
    que, segundo ele, tinha para envio imediato. Os controles que tinha para envio imediato eram piores que o que eu comprei, mas para nao perder mais tempo escolhi o menos feio. Para minha surpresa o envio imediato era mentira e amarguei mais de 1 mes de espera.
    Como o prazo era de 28 dias, resolvi processar a empresa. Para piorar, elea enviaram o controle, porem pm problema com os correios, fez com que o produto retornasse para eles. Desisiti de receber o controle e vou deixar a justiça resolver o meu caso. Nao quero
    mais o xbox, vou vende-lo e comprar o Playstation.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello All,

Being you have a pending lawsuit open and current, I will be locking this thread as there is nothing anyone here can do in this matter.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.] - Similar Threads - Desrespeito consumidor Disrespect

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. Microsoft desrespeita o CDC e o consumidor, como resolver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft desrespeita o CDC e o consumidor, como resolver?: Boa tarde a todos. Eu adquiri um XBox One X. Em algum tempo percebi que o controle estava com problema, o qual foi trocado na garantia. Porém o controle que me mandaram em seguida provavelmente é...
  4. Big Disrespect and lack of competence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Disrespect and lack of competence: I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is unreal that they dont even know how to give...
  5. discrimination/disrespect/disregard

in XBoX on Consoles
    discrimination/disrespect/disregard: For all you liberals out there i know you think you know well of the subject. I just want to know why i cant even post for help with out getting discriminated over. Isnt that the same thing you...
  6. Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]: Split from this thread. Estou com problema similar, 1 semana de uso e console apresentou problema. Irei receber um recon que sei la a origem e o defeito que o mesmo apresentou. Proxima geração...
  7. Support Brazil: Disrespect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Brazil: Disrespect: I do not know if this is normal all over the world or if it happens only in Brazil. Microsoft support in Brazil does not respect deadlines. I am almost 2 months to finalize a process of change of...
  8. 343i disrespect to Brazilian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    343i disrespect to Brazilian: I know that Microsoft is not liable for problems encountered with developers , but we have no one to turn to . In Brazil in general prices are already above average, with electronic games and...
  9. Disrespect and Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disrespect and Harassment: Hello. Recently, I was a victim of harassment, disrespect and slander through the conversations of xbox (Im Brazilian). I reported the player a week ago because of his attitude, but I have not yet...
  10. The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live: This is going to be my Xbox live enforcement team rant. Explain this to me (enforcement team), how is it that someone will get another enforcement for harassment via Xbox live whens its physically...