Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting...

Discus and support Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. My name is . I am from England, UK. I have a British debit card. I have tried to add my card info to my Microsoft account - by using my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cory Henry, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Cory Henry
    Cory Henry Guest

Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting...

Hello. My name is . I am from England, UK. I have a British debit card. I have tried to add my card info to my Microsoft account - by using my Xbox Series S, and by using different devices - on different web browsers.

Despite entering my info correctly on these devices, and despite having a 100% valid card and bank account, I keep getting this message - "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

I think the reason as to why I am getting this message, is because it seems that you have not properly sorted out the system for accepting cards.

:)

Cory Henry, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting the message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card", despite having a valid card.

Hi Cory!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

For us to further isolate the issue, try to add a different payment method to your account. You could also add your card to a different account if it works or not.

Be sure to update your account billing information via https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book.
  3. ZylenxxProdc Win User

[Payment Question] - Time it takes for a Debit card to successfully verify as payment method

Well currently the debit card is not seen as a proper payment method, as it demands me to fill out credit card fields despite saying, i quote:

Add a credit card or debit card

and leaves me with no option to use the only method i can use here in germany to properly pay for anything.

I would love to know if there is a debit card option for this and if not, then i request the change of the headline to be corresponding to its options. As this is misleading to us people believing in that all payment options are allowed.
    Another quote at the end of direct debit's additional explanations:
    "You can use this payment option to buy Microsoft products and services anywhere you sign in with [my email]"

PS: the payment option has successfully been shown on my "payment&billing" options despite this event.
    This payment has been added to the list, not updated. This might shift context, so im providing this info aswell.
    Also, i still have the "Get Started! Add a way to pay" option.
  4. Nguyễn Tiến Đ Win User

I can't add a payment method

Both my account region and my payment region are Vietnam. The problem is when I add payment, the checker said that my card information is wrong despite I type-in what write in my card correctly multiple time(card holder and CVV).
  5. Blackprint Win User

Is using a debit card instead of a credit card possible ?

I just added a debit card to my account so you can add a debit card. I'm in the UK.
  6. Cip 69 Win User

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

When my best friend send his debit card info ( we share one debit card ), i tried to enter the info on my account and it declines, saying the numbers and the name is wrong (that isn't).
Thema:

1. Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting... - Similar Threads - Despite filling info

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  6. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  7. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  8. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  9. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  10. Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller powers down after 15 minutes, despite being USB powered.: Until recently, I was able to plug my controller into my console with a USB cable, then plug speakers into the controller, and the controller would stay on indefinitely. Now it turns off after 15...