Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe

Discus and support Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We are desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players to join us, as we only currently have 4 confirmed members who getting it. To join our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GazCBG, Sep 2, 2015.

1. GazCBG
    GazCBG Guest

Hi,

We are desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players to join us, as we only currently have 4 confirmed members who getting it. To join our causal race night and up and coming league(s).

Our members are various skill levels, from novice to pro sim racers.

We are a friendly bunch like to have a laugh and have fun, but also keeping it clean.

We have a set of rules in place, to help make racing clean.

Also we will be having time attack weekly challenges for Forza Motorsport 6.

Are you fed up racing in public lobbies, and being rammed off for no reason, or being used as a brake in corners?

Come and join Clan n00b, for Forza Motorsport 6 racing.

How do I join?

You need to be 21 years old or over and live in Europe.

To join the clan, please follow the 3 easy steps below.

1. Register on our website at: https://www.clan-n00b.net/register

2. Complete the ‘Sign up form’.

You will be sent an email to confirm your account, click the link in the email to confirm it.

3. Login and you will see a notice saying you are not a clan member, click the link in it and complete the clan application form. Your request to join the clan, will be reviewed with 48 hours, normally sooner.

Our Links

Twitter: Craig W MacGregor (@Clann00b) | Twitter

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clan-n00b/502842503192947

:)

GazCBG, Sep 2, 2015
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 20, 21 - 28 февраля 2017

ONE : Новинки 21 февраля

Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe [​IMG]

Новости магазина игр для XBOX ONE за 21 февраля 2017 года.

елизы :

- Halo Wars 2, теперь и стандартное издание ( но покупать всё равно рекомендую полное ) + новые дополнения

- Комплект Forza Motorsport 6 и Forza Motorsport 5 и Полное собрание дополнений Forza Motorsport 6 - к сегодняшней распродаже

- Vaccine - Survival Horror, экшн

Предзаказ :

- Trulon: The Shadow Engine - приключенческая RPG, первая часть трилогии

- The Inner World - 5юмористическая рисованная адвенча

Дополнения.

Подробности - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

5. xhome94022 Win User

Redeem code for Forza 6 Ford GT Le Man car..

I am a very occasional player and also did not see a DLC for this in my Xbox messages. There was an April DLC for Chryslus Rocket '69 -- so the system seemed to be work for that.

However no sign of Ford GT DLC that is supposed to be for all players of Forza.

www.roadandtrack.com/.../ford-gt-race-car-forza-motorsport-6
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Mod features detailed

7. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 20, 21 - 28 февраля 2017

ONE : Новинки 21 февраля

[​IMG]

Новости магазина игр для XBOX ONE за 21 февраля 2017 года.

елизы :

- Halo Wars 2, теперь и стандартное издание ( но покупать всё равно рекомендую полное ) + новые дополнения

- Комплект Forza Motorsport 6 и Forza Motorsport 5 и Полное собрание дополнений Forza Motorsport 6 - к сегодняшней распродаже

- Vaccine - Survival Horror, экшн

Предзаказ :

- Trulon: The Shadow Engine - приключенческая RPG, первая часть трилогии

- The Inner World - 5юмористическая рисованная адвенча

Дополнения.

Подробности - по ссылке.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe - Similar Threads - Desperately need Forza

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  8. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  9. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…: I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It wants to send me only to a virtual agent....
  10. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...