Design Lab and X Cloud in South Africa

Discus and support Design Lab and X Cloud in South Africa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day Xbox Team. When will X Cloud and Design Lab be available in South Africa? We have been waiting for years....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omersan, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Omersan
    Omersan Guest

Good Day Xbox Team. When will X Cloud and Design Lab

be available in South Africa? We have been waiting for years....

:)

Omersan, Apr 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

I don't have access to Microsoft's internal plans and schedules. However, I can tell you that Microsoft is continuously working to expand the availability of its products and services to new markets around the world, including South Africa.

As for the availability of X Cloud and Design Lab in South Africa, Microsoft has not made any official announcements regarding their release in that region. However, you can keep an eye on Microsoft's official website and social media channels for any updates on the availability of these services in South Africa.

https://news.xbox.com/

https://twitter.com/Xbox
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game not available in store

It's a cloud only title

And cloud is not available in South Africa at this time
  4. Belle B Win User

When will xbox design lab be available in south africa

Hi Jaiden I'd love to clarify.

Unfortunately, at this time, it's not yet currently available in your locale. You can check it here: https://www.xbox.com/regions and under "Availability by product/service" click "Xbox Accessories". In this case, it would be best to check news.xbox.com for upcoming updates as there's no info yet if it will be released in your region anytime soon.

Thank you for your kind understanding.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South Africa)

6. edward van Reeuwyk Win User

Good day people i baught a xbox series s i want to know how do i play cloud games cause mine doesnt work i have the ultimate game pass and everything when i click on the games with the cloud on it

So south africa does support cloud gaming cause i was reading something that its not supported yet
Thema:

1. Design Lab and X Cloud in South Africa - Similar Threads - Design Lab Cloud

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  9. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  10. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...