Deposits aren’t going through

Discus and support Deposits aren’t going through in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox Rewards account is telling me that it cannot deposit points. It now is asking me to check my billing info to see if it is correct. My billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by arthurfrenchy, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Deposits aren’t going through

My Xbox Rewards account is telling me that it cannot deposit points. It now is asking me to check my billing info to see if it is correct. My billing info is correctly entered in my Microsoft Commerce Account, so I am posting here to further address the
    problem. Please let me know if there is a known reason why my account says "attention needed" and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue. Thank you.

:)

arthurfrenchy, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Deposits aren’t going through

Hello,

My deposits are not going through. I validated my account info and it looks fine. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Death Finds Me, Oct 25, 2016
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi DarkReaper. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is MEX and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll
    need to opt out of the program, wait for 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do that, please contact us again and we'll recover your pending credits.

XBLRewards3, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello arthurfrenchy,

Your Rewards Account is a unique account created at the time of your registration. It is not an extension of your Microsoft Account. Therefore, when you migrate regions, we cannot complete a deposit since we cannot deposit one regional currency into a different
    regional currency. For example, since your Rewards Account is registered to the French region, we cannot deposit euro into your USD Microsoft Account.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account
    to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ )
    , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your
    account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: