Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

Discus and support Denied refund for Apex Legend coins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TroyHanniford, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second purchase didn't work I requested a refund for that £7.99
    also.

I ended up having to add funds of £10 to my Xbox account to purchase the coins.

I was denied a refund for both transactions of £7.99 and I've tried to contact by phone however it is hard to find a phone number and the operators seem too busy to help. I've been told I would be called back and it hasn't happened more than once now.

:)

TroyHanniford, Nov 27, 2020
  2. DTHOMAS7 Win User

Game Coins Purchased- Not Delivered

Thanks for your response. This happens with the Apex Legends game only. The first time I did not receive the coins, I requested a refund, which I received. The second time it occurred, I spoke with an Xbox Gamer who suggested I reset my Xbox using the "keep my games an apps" options. I did this, but it did not resolve the problem. I requested a second refund, which was denied because the request occurred too close in time to my previous request for a refund. I then did not make any coin purchases in Apex Legends for about 6 months. This is my third attempt to purchase coins, without actually receiving them. This problem does not occur with other games, just Apex Legends.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Denied refund for apex legend coins

Hi there
    Leslie,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about a recent transactions on your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with billing issues. If you’d
    like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying to contact EA Customer Support
    for more assistance with the in-game currency.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thanks for reaching out and have a great day.
  4. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  5. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
  6. John_452 Win User

What to do when I don’t get the in game currency I payed for

I bought apex coins for the game apex legends and it didn’t go through
Thema:

Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

1. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins - Similar Threads - Denied refund Apex

2. Refund denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied: I wanted to refund things on destint 2 because i had bought stuff and never got anything and if i dont i want all my money back e9f028f5-39ad-4241-bb9d-ed8f39f7995e
  3. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  4. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  7. Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!: Bought a digital game ( hell let loose) after trying it for 40 minutes it is so unplayable i request a refund and it got denied???!!!! ****!!! I never had an issue returning junk on playstation...
  8. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  9. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  10. Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?: I purchased a game for my son, the remake of Deadspace on12/05. I didn't realize it, however this game is only playable on the serries X and S consoles. We only have a OneX, IE; we wasted our...