Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!

Discus and support Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bought a digital game ( hell let loose) after trying it for 40 minutes it is so unplayable i request a refund and it got denied???!!!! ****!!! I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Freakyclown90, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!

Bought a digital game ( hell let loose) after trying it for 40 minutes it is so unplayable i request a refund and it got denied???!!!! ****!!! I never had an issue returning junk on playstation but its like pulling teeth on xbox ! I WANT MY REFUND FOR THIS DOG WATER GAME YOURE SELLING!!!!!

:)

Freakyclown90, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

nobody here can help as were just gamers like you and have no access, also to mention that game is awesome on pc and has been since release a long time ago, for some reason the console port is pants.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Freakyclown90. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

First, it is important to clarify that as community users (not Microsoft staff), we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Therefore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

That being said, when a refund request is denied, you can appeal the decision by replying to the email Microsoft sent you.

If you’re not able to reply, or you didn’t receive the email, I suggest you submit the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can obtain the order number for your purchase by looking at your order history:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Devin Lancaster Win User

Getting a refund on an xbox digital game.

1. Toy Soldiers HD

2. I do not have a secondary email on my account.

3. The last refund I requested was on 11-25-2021

I am eligible for a refund based on the information you provided which I already stated in my original question. That is why I am here. I should not have been denied based on what you guys say is eligible. My request was put in on the same day as purchase and the game was played for only 1 hour and 9 minutes which is not a significant amount of time. I was denied and the reason being was that I played the game. There is nothing anywhere that says if a game is played at all then it can't be refunded. Only if a significant amount of time has been played on the game which isn't the case here.
  5. POWnobodyNOW Win User

Cyber Punk 2077 is such a bad game even greedy Sony has pulled it from the store and is giving refunds!

Only 2% of Xbox users are getting refunds because they are using the no questions asked 1 time refund. If you have used that that 1 time no questions asked feature they deny the refund. They also have a 2 hour play time policy, I only played the game 30
    mins tops and the game crashed 50 times so I stopped playing and still was denied a refund. So Microsoft is literally going against their own policies in order to refuse refunds. Pretty sad.
  6. Sean Nguyen Win User

Why was my refund request denied?

Well here's the thing, the reasoning for why my refund was denied wasn't because of the time I've spent, but rather because of the fact that I made the request after "longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products", that being 14 days, but I sent the request only 6 days after. Also, I haven't spent more than a few minutes on the game so time isn't the issue here.
Thema:

1. Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH! - Similar Threads - Denied refund having

2. Refund denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied: I wanted to refund things on destint 2 because i had bought stuff and never got anything and if i dont i want all my money back e9f028f5-39ad-4241-bb9d-ed8f39f7995e
  3. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  4. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  7. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  8. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  9. I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...: I haven’t not made a purchase on Xbox but I have had my refund denied is there any way I can get this refund back 82bc78ae-6eec-4d71-b190-1734791053c1
  10. My refund was request was denied even though I have less than 2 hours play time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund was request was denied even though I have less than 2 hours play time.: I recently purchased "Assassin's Creed" 7 days ago, and I have less than 2 hours played. I requested a refund because I did not make the purchase and the refund was denied. I ask that please may...