Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos

Discus and support Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm tried of complaining no on my xbox 360 to live gold .Some one doing some horrorable **** . Tripping you up over and over wit password and email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MIDIMAN11, Apr 16, 2022.

1. MIDIMAN11
    MIDIMAN11 Guest

I'm tried of complaining no on my xbox 360 to live gold .Some one doing some horrorable **** .

Tripping you up over and over wit password and email login errors over and over .No phone support 2 weeks of calling still nothing .It's demons behind the scene I know just got to be .

No matter how much you pay also no remote service no tech support , ****

:)

MIDIMAN11, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi MIDIMAN11,

We understand your sentiment when trying to access Xbox account. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, would you mind sharing few details:

May we know if you happen to receive an error message or code? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.

Are you having issues signing into your Microsoft account? Please try to sign in from here: Microsoft account | Home.

We would like to let you know that Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. Here are few guides from support article that you can try and keep as reference:

Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password

How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi MIDIMAN11,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi MIDIMAN11,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

5. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
  6. NLbawz Win User

It feels like the avatars are extinct.

I personally prefer a custom photo as profile resemblance than an avatar
Thema:

1. Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos - Similar Threads - Demons connected profile

2. Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles: Previously I had no issue recording video or taking screenshots from this game, after the recent update I am no longer able to capture video as it states that capturing is disabled and the game...
  3. Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode: I'm trying to play split screen with my mate and when I add guest it just doesn't show up 6315cbc4-a6ed-44c1-a98b-f5c7d0c66fe3
  4. Demon slayer dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demon slayer dlc: Dlc that came with the game is no longer showing in game, specifically characters. On manage game the content is there. I have uninstalled and then installed the game and content but still not...
  5. Must be a demon in xbox device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Must be a demon in xbox device: No what I think it's not fair at all other people have access b1ccc854-17ed-458c-b10b-7cbc53fe2e48
  6. Demon slayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demon slayer: When i go online in demon slayer a sign in window pops up and never goes away how do i fix this? 1bb95d03-68ca-45f9-a574-b42c4e141c5c
  7. I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...: I purchased the crew 2 gold edition on April 2nd. Then the new update dropped on July 7th which has the special edition which is bundled with the gold edition. The special edition has 2 cars, the...
  8. Demon Slayer Hinokami Keppuutan - Shinobu Kocho Gameplay Trailer

in XboX Insiders
    Demon Slayer Hinokami Keppuutan - Shinobu Kocho Gameplay Trailer: [IMG] submitted by /u/YTRareSaiyan [link] [comments]
  9. The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.: I have done this as requested and still can not download the demon pack. There was an issue with the Demon Pack but it should be resolved now. Have you tried running through a complete power...
  10. gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one: would reallllyyyyyyyyyyy love to play these games again is it posible to release it for xbox one backwarts compebilety? here are some sugestions: alien vs predator,silent hill 4,silent hill...