Demon slayer

Discus and support Demon slayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i go online in demon slayer a sign in window pops up and never goes away how do i fix this? 1bb95d03-68ca-45f9-a574-b42c4e141c5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Domstar 78, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Domstar 78
    Domstar 78 Guest

Demon slayer

When i go online in demon slayer a sign in window pops up and never goes away how do i fix this?

:)

Domstar 78, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Demon slayer

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I assume you're on the console, right?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart when prompted, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.
  3. Rogue Dakotan Win User

Demon Slayer Achievement ?????

Well for the second one It sounds to me like I did that. Hmm...

Will that hidden lair be there all the time? Or have I missed this opportunity?
  4. Superboomsmash Win User

Demon slayer dlc

The issue is on the x box one.

I have an external hard drive and xbox storage card installed.

I tried moving the game and content from the xbox storage card to internal storage.

Issue only appears on the demon slayer game.

No other fixes tried.

Many thanks for your help.
  5. Rik N7 Win User

Copied from True Achievements, credit to Foxfire49:

During Year 7 (Act 3) travel to the wounded coast to obtain the 1st Aspect and start the quest "The Awiergan Scrolls" for this achievement. The 1st scroll is found just a little bit ahead down a path side path on the left from the Wounded Coast entrance.
    Once the 1st scroll is found go west on the lower path until you see skeletons come out of the ground. Once you defeat them a Arcane Horror named Medan appears, kill it and continue to the 3rd aspect scroll.

The 3rd Aspect scroll is located on Sundermount it will be located somewhere on the path leading to the Dalish Camp. Once you have found it head for the top of Sundermount on your way there you will be attacked a group of shades. Once you have killed them
    depending where you are at look around for a wall, by it or behind it will lay the 2nd Aspect scroll for you to grab.

Once you have the 2nd scroll, head to where you released Flemeth, once you get there continue up the path and you will be attacked by a Corpse and 2 Revenants, it's a tough battle so take them out as quickly as you can. Once you do that will complete the
    2nd Aspect and unlock a hidden location in Darktown.

Travel to Ander's Clinic and immediately after leaving it go to this ladder on the right hand side that you see and go to it. You should be able to enter if you have found all 3 scrolls and defeated the arcane horror, shades, and revenants. Enter the ladder
    and this will begin the main quest "Pride Unbound".

Once you enter it's pretty straight-forward literally go straight until you enter a huge room, once you do a cutscene and dialogue will occur between you and a huge Pride Demon. Soon the battle will begin. Once you kill him the achievement will pop.
  6. Rogue Dakotan Win User

Do you tihnk it'd matter that I got the DLC after the title update?
Thema:

Demon slayer

1. Demon slayer - Similar Threads - Demon slayer

2. Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles: Previously I had no issue recording video or taking screenshots from this game, after the recent update I am no longer able to capture video as it states that capturing is disabled and the game...
  3. Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode: I'm trying to play split screen with my mate and when I add guest it just doesn't show up 6315cbc4-a6ed-44c1-a98b-f5c7d0c66fe3
  4. Demon slayer dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demon slayer dlc: Dlc that came with the game is no longer showing in game, specifically characters. On manage game the content is there. I have uninstalled and then installed the game and content but still not...
  5. Must be a demon in xbox device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Must be a demon in xbox device: No what I think it's not fair at all other people have access b1ccc854-17ed-458c-b10b-7cbc53fe2e48
  6. I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...: I purchased the crew 2 gold edition on April 2nd. Then the new update dropped on July 7th which has the special edition which is bundled with the gold edition. The special edition has 2 cars, the...
  7. Demon Slayer Hinokami Keppuutan - Shinobu Kocho Gameplay Trailer

in XboX Insiders
    Demon Slayer Hinokami Keppuutan - Shinobu Kocho Gameplay Trailer: [IMG] submitted by /u/YTRareSaiyan [link] [comments]
  8. The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.: I have done this as requested and still can not download the demon pack. There was an issue with the Demon Pack but it should be resolved now. Have you tried running through a complete power...
  9. The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only.: The Demon Multiplayer pack will not let me load it and in the store it says bundle only. This is a 2nd post as requested when my Doom 1 and 2 codes were fixed. Both managing the game and going...
  10. gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one: would reallllyyyyyyyyyyy love to play these games again is it posible to release it for xbox one backwarts compebilety? here are some sugestions: alien vs predator,silent hill 4,silent hill...