Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly...

Discus and support Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Ty (I apologize for asking this question once before and not responding in a timely fashion) I am playing the demo Minecraft Java Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingTy_1124, Oct 19, 2022.

1. KingTy_1124
    KingTy_1124 Guest

Hello, I'm Ty (I apologize for asking this question once before and not responding in a timely fashion)

I am playing the demo Minecraft Java Edition on my HP Spectre x360 Convertible laptop but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work at all. No buttons appear and every time I touch the screen, the character just continually spins around. I am unable to complete any actions and more or less, can't even play the game.

I would like to play the Java Edition and I don't really want to migrate to Windows 10 Edition or 1.19.31

I wanted to play on my HP Spectre x360 Convertible to be able to universally play with my friends. But I'm not purchasing the full Java edition if the touchscreen option doesn't work.

:)

KingTy_1124, Oct 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kingty_1124

I found a similar thread that could help.
    And it seems that touchscreen mode doesn't allow you to play like if you was using an iPad or Andrpid tablet.

"Sadly touchscreen mode does not allow you to play the game like a tablet; its only use is in inventories and other interfaces"

Source to the thread: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-246448
  3. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

4. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

Hi KingTy_1124,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue on Minecraft Java edition. As per description, the touchscreen

is not working on your iPad. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We found an article as a reference on this issue. Please check on this link: [MC-15162] Touchscreen Mode do not working properly. - Jira (mojang.com) for more details as the same issue was already resolved.

Base on this article : Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Minecraft: Java edition is only on Windows, Mac and Linux.

If you want to play in iPad you need to use Bedrock edition which works with iOS and iPad OS, but Java only works on MacOS. You may also get the iPad version in iPad in the app store.

To make anything universal in Minecraft is to have the same edition and to either have an accessible online server or a Realm. Worlds are saved locally on devices unless you are on Realms or online servers.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

Hello KingTy_1124,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

Steps are the same if you are in the insider beta, if you mean the java edition demo, you are probably using a wrong account, or you aren't using the Microsoft login after the Migration or your migration process wasn't completed

More information about Java edition demo here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly... - Similar Threads - Demo Minecraft Java

2. stuck in demo-mode minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    stuck in demo-mode minecraft java: I just purchased yesterday a new minecraft java account on our family PC for our 9-year old son (he has his own microsoft account e-mail) - using my wife's credit card. I had to log into my own...
  3. Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases: Since migration to microsoft accounts, I have not been able to play Java edition. The launcher indicates I need to re-purchase or play demo. I've emailed minecraft support and they said I have to...
  4. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo: [img] I have minecraft bedrock and java but with the java edition it says play demo [img] 434bb45e-5f19-479c-83f9-cb02e1dfe03d
  5. I can only play demo on Minecraft Java, while Minecraft Bedrock is just fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can only play demo on Minecraft Java, while Minecraft Bedrock is just fine.: Hey, I've been playing Minecraft for around 10 years on several consoles, and I only recently got the money to purchase a PC. I've always wanted to play Minecraft Java, so I bought the Minecraft...
  6. Bought Java minecraft but all I can see is play demo due to region settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Java minecraft but all I can see is play demo due to region settings?: I bought the minecraft bundle which consists of java and bedrock and recently I went back to play minecraft and the java version but its telling me "There may be a problem with your account region...
  7. Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition: Hello gamers, I have a question about minecraft. So I bought minecraft as windows aka Bedrock edition in 2020. And I heard a news that both java and bedrock editions are combined together and I...
  8. Minecraft: Java Edition only offers me a demo or to buy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition only offers me a demo or to buy.: Split from this thread. Same issue here. In the launcher I can play "Minecraft for Windows" but when I click on "Minecraft: Java Edition" it only offers me a demo or to buy it....
  9. Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo: Hello launcher only shows minecraft for windows but it saying i dont own java dfd80b90-9d20-4dde-aa00-1571f60c710b
  10. Minecraft Java saying 'Play Demo'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java saying 'Play Demo': So I got the Minecraft Bedrock + Java Bundle about a month or so ago, and at that time I had the gamepass. I ran out a few weeks ago. Today I tried to get on Java, and now the button says 'Play...