demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...

Discus and support demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Le Gamertag que je veux est utilise par un compte qui n est pas actif 0g etc l utilisatreur ne l utilise pas [Translation-The Gamertag I want is used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by USArmy1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. USArmy1
    USArmy1 Guest

demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...

Le Gamertag que je veux est utilise par un compte qui n est pas actif 0g etc l utilisatreur ne l utilise pas

[Translation-The Gamertag I want is used by an account that is not active 0g etc l user does not use it]

:)

USArmy1, Nov 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the gamertag from an inactive account]

Hello US,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If an account says its inactive, this is not always true. The gamer tag hasn't been active, but the account tied to it, is most likely being used. There are many people that do this. They used to play Xbox but lets say moved
    to PlayStation. They use the same email for the other console as they did on Xbox. This would show it inactive but is being used. With the new policy if a email/gamer tag does not get logged into for 2 years it will be deactivated.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the gamertag from an inactive account]

Hey there USArmy1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for assistance with this predicament. If the account is indeed inactive, then you would have to wait until it's gamertag is released after that two year timeframe passes or the account itself is closed.

Hope this information was helpful.

Much thanks for reading!
  4. USArmy1 Win User

D accord mais la le compte est vraiment inactif verifier si vous voulez

[Translation-Okay but the account is really inactive check if you want]
  5. PatilaasGam3 Win User

Perte de donnée sur Xbox ONE [Translate - Data loss on Xbox ONE]

J'ai oublié de vous demander mais je ne sais pas comment retélécharger les données d'un compte?

-------

[Mod Translation - I forgot to ask you but I do not know how to redownload the data from an account?]
  6. TimyPastek6907 Win User

Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the gamertag for the suffix]

J'ai vérifié en utilisant un deuxième compte :

Je peux changer le gamertag de ce deuxième compte pour TimyPastek et il n'a pas de suffixe.

Le gamertag TimyPastek sans suffixe est disponible.

I checked using a second account:

I can change the gamertag on that second account to TimyPastek and it doesn't have a suffix.

The TimyPastek gamertag without suffix is available.

[Translation-J'ai vérifié en utilisant un deuxième compte :

Je peux changer le gamertag de ce deuxième compte pour TimyPastek et il n'a pas de suffixe.

Le gamertag TimyPastek sans suffixe est disponible.

I checked using a second account:

I can change the gamertag on that second account to TimyPastek and it doesn't have a suffix.

The TimyPastek gamertag without suffix is available. ]
Thema:

1. demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the... - Similar Threads - demande pour libérer

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  8. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  9. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  10. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...