Demande débannissement/ décision injustifiée

Discus and support Demande débannissement/ décision injustifiée in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Je demande être débannis suite une erreur de jugement de votre part, j'ai été signalé abusivement par des personnes racistes et mauvaises perdantes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHOST27490, Oct 12, 2017.

1. GHOST27490
    GHOST27490 Guest

Je demande être débannis suite une erreur de jugement de votre part, j'ai été signalé abusivement par des personnes racistes et mauvaises perdantes. Je ne discute qu'avec des amis proches et en privé ( groupe d'amis). Je ne comprends pas que je puisse
    être bannis pour cette raison alors que je respecte le code de conduite la lettre. Merci de votre compréhension.

:)

GHOST27490, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Demande de débannissement

Hi there.

Unfortunately, we are not part of the Enforcement team here on the forums and would not be able to assist with this issue.

For more info on how their team works you can check out the
    Code of conduct
    and the
    How do I
    section of their site.

Thanks!

Mister Getafix, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Demande de débannissement

bonjour, depuis ce lundi j’ai été banni du xbox live contre mon gré, effectivement, suite une mauvaise untilisation de l’application xbox par l’un des utilisateur de celle ci, il a mit un gamerpic indésirable, je n’était pas au courant de ceci, et depuis
    je n’ai plus accès au jeux en ligne, et suite a cela je vous demande bien cordialement de me débannir. Cordialement

[Translation: hello, since this Monday I was banned from xbox live against my will, actually, following a misuse of the xbox application by one of the users of this one, he put an unwanted gamerpic, I was not aware of this, and since I no longer have access
    to online games, and following this I cordially ask you to unburden me. cordially]

I FyuzeAngel v2, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Demande de débannissement

Hi there.

Unfortunately, we are not part of the Enforcement team here on the forums and would not be able to assist with this issue.

For more info on how their team works you can check out the
    Code of conduct
    and the
    How do I
    section of their site.

Thanks!
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

débannissement

Hey there, we understand the frustration. However, we're separate from the Xbox Enforcement Team & unable to speculate on your enforcement action. You can view more info about any
    active enforcement action or file a
    case review if eligible.
  8. WPAK Win User

Bannissement injustifié

Web translation:

Hello

Following

a big night of multiplayer games with friends on the famous franchise

call of duty, I received threats from some players who did not support

defeat.

As a result of this I received an

email and a message from xbox.enforcement stating that I am forbidden to

voice chat and write until January 6th.

The

motive being "disclosure of obcenes and defamatory documents" and

knowing that was thrown into chatting with friends, it was not possible

at any time to extend to the different receptions of the game.

Thank you kindly to do the necessary to explain to me how it could have happened and how to fix problem.

Thank you in advance

Response:

Hi,

I'm afraid that nobody in the forums is able to help with enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information and to see if there are any other options available.

Web translation:

Salut,

Je crains que personne dans les forums ne soit capable d'aider avec des questions ou des questions liées l'application.

Vous devrez aller http://enforcement.xbox.com pour plus d'informations et pour voir s'il y a d'autres options disponibles.
  9. rolandculet 71 Win User

Victime de discussion racistes sur le live suite [Racist discussion victim on live suite]

This is not about me, even if I think it s about racism unpunished.

I don t wait for a décision about me To disclaim the problems.
Thema:

1. Demande débannissement/ décision injustifiée - Similar Threads - Demande débannissement décision

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  8. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  9. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  10. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...