Deluxe edition china rising code error

Discus and support Deluxe edition china rising code error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title I got this game for Xmas brand new i redeemed the code and it came up the expansion pack then I tried to download it it came up with a error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by craigbo05sty, Jan 1, 2014.

1. craigbo05sty
    craigbo05sty Guest

As title I got this game for Xmas brand new i redeemed the code and it came up the expansion pack then I tried to download it it came up with a error code and hasn't downloaded and when I try entering the code again it just says the code has already been
    redeemed Deluxe edition  china rising code error :( any ideas ??? It's for a xbox 360 Cheers Craig

:)

craigbo05sty, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    Battlefield 4 Deluxe edition.....

I don't think the deluxe edition is available for Next gen just for PC PS3 Xbox 360. The China Rising Pack I believe is free for all versions of the game but only as a pre order bonus.

ocelot20, Jan 1, 2014
  3. I just Upgraded battlefield 4 xbox 360 deluxe version to xbox one version cant access china rising HELP

So, I bought the deluxe version of battlefield 4 on xbox 360 a few weeks ago and I just upgraded it to the xbox one, but the game box didnt come with the china rising code like my 360 version did. How do I access the china rising pack??

PS. There was no code on the back of my receipt after I upgraded either.

BigTyronBawlsky, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: