Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

Discus and support Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xxDuckNcov3erxx, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only open to selected people including people not in the preview programme at all?

submitted by /u/xxDuckNcov3erxx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xxDuckNcov3erxx, Dec 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

5. W33 SC00T3R LFC Win User

YouTube crashes whenever I open it, and it won't uninstall.

It happening to me as well, it's casue of the preview programme and the new dashboard
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

New menu

If you are part of the subset Alpha Skip Ahead preview that has the new Dashboard, use the Insider Hub and Manage option to change to a lower preview ring, eg Beta, Delta or Omega.

Or opt out of any previews and unenroll the console from any previews and install the General Availability public OS.

Be aware that changing previews or opting out will require a Factory refresh of the console. You will need the account details of any profile that uses the console.
Thema:

Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

1. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it? - Similar Threads - Delta ring dashboard

2. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...
  3. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  4. Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open: I just wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue as me. I use Xbox Series S, I'm on delta ring, and for the past week, when I'm using apps, like YouTube, or even just opening the guide...
  5. delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.

in XboX Insiders
    delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.: who on earth approved the replacement of the "my games and apps" tile with the "store" tile?! that shouldn't have even made it past alpha ring,as its exploitive of minors with little to no...
  6. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  7. Delta Ring | Dashboard Sluggish After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring | Dashboard Sluggish After Update: Is anyone else experiencing any slow down or sluggish behaviour when navigating the dashboard? I have had it happen quite a lot in the past, almost like a memory leak and am normally able to...
  8. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  9. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  10. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]