Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

Discus and support Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSilverHorse, May 28, 2022.

1. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X.

When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma: Reforger. After the update completed and my Xbox restarted, I attempted to go back to playing with my friends.

Reforger was unable to find any servers, and eventually timed out with an error message ‘Unable to connect to backend’. I was also unable to directly connect using Join Game on someone who was currently in a server, with the same error message popping up after it tried connecting for 30 seconds or so.

I gave up and went to bed, figuring it was just the usual issues Reforger has been experiencing. When I got up this afternoon, I ran into the same issue. I was unable to play the game because of this.

I sent the above in as a Report a Problem, along with a screenshot and video of the server browser’s behavior after the Delta update.

I wanted to update that, and give some help to any other Insiders who maybe having this problem.

After trying many restarts, power cycles, and such, I gave in and unenrolled from Delta and left the console preview completely. After applying the rollback update and restarting, I’m able to see all of the servers in the server browser again. Arma is now functional. Clearly something in the Delta build is not compatible with Arma: Reforger.

submitted by /u/TheSilverHorse
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSilverHorse, May 28, 2022
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why is there a difference in price between the Microsoft store on Xbox vs on the website?

Hello, AlphaXray22. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

Can you double-check the region selected on your Xbox console via Settings > System > Language & Location?

I checked the Xbox.com website and didn’t notice any discount for this game.

Instead, exists the possibility that you’re seeing the price on the Microsoft Store in USD instead of CAD.

The Canadian Xbox marketplace shows a price of $38.99 CAD, and the US Xbox Marketplace shows the $29.99 you mentioned.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

I’ll remain attentive to your comments, AlphaXray22.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be a few reasons why your installation is stuck at 100%. One possibility is that there is a problem with your internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, it can cause the installation to stall. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the installation files or the location where the files are being downloaded. It could also be a problem with your device's storage or software.

You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Restart your device and try installing the game or app again

Check your internet connection and try resetting your router

Make sure your device has enough storage space to install the game or app

Try to install the game or app on a different device or location
  4. David Chinniah Yohes Win User

forbidden legend glitch?

You mean Gauldurs amulet?

In Reachwater rock you can reforge the amulet. It is southeast of Markath and west of Old Hroldan.

These are the steps of the quest:

Investigate the cryptic message

Investigate the Gauldur legend

Learn the truth from Daylas Valen

Read Daynas Valen's notes

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Saarthal

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Folgunthur

Find the Gauldur Amulet fragment in Geirmund's Hall

Reforge the Gauldur Amulet

Take the Gauldur Amulet
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

delta-04 help

They also use delta 04 if the server are down or under maintenance
Thema:

Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

1. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers - Similar Threads - Delta build broke

2. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  3. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. June 6, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 6, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. June 4, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 4, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Why did Discord from the Delta build disappear?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did Discord from the Delta build disappear?: Is it just me or it happened to everyone? submitted by /u/FriendlyDennis [link] [comments]
  8. Latest Delta Preview Build not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Delta Preview Build not installing: Trying to install the latest update for my console and it moving pretty and when it starts to verify the update it stops then start saying i should check my network and my network is very much...
  9. Controller and Headset disconnects STILL not fixed in latest Delta build even though it...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Headset disconnects STILL not fixed in latest Delta build even though it...: Last night was playing and had both my Arctis 9x headset and Elite series 2 controller disconnect and refuse to reconnect to my Xbox Series X Meanwhile every day I continue to have my headset...
  10. Delta/Omega build affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Delta/Omega build affecting Download Speed: On August 28th I downloaded an update pushed to me through the Delta or Omega circle, I don't remember the circle it was at the time. From that date I have experienced terrible download speeds....