Delink my EA account

Discus and support Delink my EA account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to delink my EA account from this xbox account. So I can link it to my main xbox account which have xbox game pass subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vikas Kumar2, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Vikas Kumar2
    Vikas Kumar2 Guest

Delink my EA account

I want to delink my EA account from this xbox account. So I can link it to my main xbox account which have xbox game pass subscription.

:)

Vikas Kumar2, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Delink my EA account

Hello, Vikas. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

By the official EA website, when you link a platform account to your EA account, you cannot link another account from this same platform to the EA account. So you will not be able to unlink one Xbox account and link another one.

Source:
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gami...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sorry about this, my friend. I hope you understand. Feel free to ask back any question you might have.
  3. DazzV1 Win User

Delink EA account from Microsoft account page

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for taking the time out to reply but I feel it wasn’t really needed since you’d just said what I already had. There is no way to delink ea accounts from Microsoft website but there should be.

Microsoft/Xbox account holders should have the ability to freely link and delink accounts from the Microsoft accounts page and not be held hostage by a third party which in this case is EA dictating what we can and can’t do with our Microsoft accounts.

I and many others would be thrilled if Microsoft could actually implement such an option in the future so that we can actually have some freedom with regards to useless linked accounts.
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Xbox One account connected to wrong EA account

Hey mate,

I'm not 100% sure, but I would say that it needs to be done from the EA side of things. You need to login to the EA account, delink it from there, then log into your account and link it correctly. If you can't get into that account, I would reccomend submitting
    a support ticket with them to have it fixed, or calling them if you can't do that :)

Cheers

Denaz
  5. DazzV1 Win User

Thank you very much for your response. I doubt there will be much they can do just yet but can’t hurt to get a request down on their system. Hopefully if they get enough requests they will try to implement something.
  6. DazzV1 Win User

Thanks for that. Would be nice if you could read my post before replying. I did mention Microsoft has no option for delinking at present which you would have known had you taken the time to read my post.
Thema:

Delink my EA account

1. Delink my EA account - Similar Threads - Delink account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it: I no longer have my main account so I’m trying to link everything but battle net said that I have a cooldown so I’m trying to fix it 795b6392-9510-4fa0-80f6-3090ed59d5ec
  8. Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?: I don't know my email for Epic Games and I had previously connected my Xbox account to it but I can't get into/verify the email in Epic to delink my account any suggestions???...
  9. Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts: EDIT: title should say "unlink and RElink: I’ve had my Xbox and Discord accounts linked since the initial integration. I am in the preview alpha and I do have the link in the Party and Chat tab...
  10. Delink EA account from Microsoft account page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delink EA account from Microsoft account page: Could Microsoft PLEASE make an option to delink an EA account from your Microsoft/Xbox account page. There are plenty of people like myself that can’t log in to EA for various reasons (Mine is a...