Delink EA account from Microsoft account page

Discus and support Delink EA account from Microsoft account page in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Could Microsoft PLEASE make an option to delink an EA account from your Microsoft/Xbox account page. There are plenty of people like myself that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DazzV1, Feb 22, 2022.

1. DazzV1
    DazzV1 Guest

Could Microsoft PLEASE make an option to delink an EA account from your Microsoft/Xbox account page.

There are plenty of people like myself that can’t log in to EA for various reasons (Mine is a deleted email alias that’s linked to the EA account and so cannot receive their security emails) who can no longer use their EA accounts linked to their gamertag and since EA aren’t interested in helping anyone even though we can prove we have access to not only the email account but the Xbox gamer tag unless you can jump through their hoops and answer questions regarding the account they made decades ago and don’t remember which info was used in its creation it is limiting our gaming experience.

Having an option on Microsoft/Xbox accounts page to delink would solve this problem dramatically but as of now that is impossible.

:)

DazzV1, Feb 22, 2022
  2. DazzV1 Win User

Thank you very much for your response. I doubt there will be much they can do just yet but can’t hurt to get a request down on their system. Hopefully if they get enough requests they will try to implement something.
  3. DazzV1 Win User

Thanks for that. Would be nice if you could read my post before replying. I did mention Microsoft has no option for delinking at present which you would have known had you taken the time to read my post.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

we all read your post and microsoft simply cannot make a de link button, it would mean they need access to ea servers to perform the unlink which ea will never allow. just be thankful you can unlink ea accounts with ea unlike others, once an epic account is linked it cannot be changed (ever). activision accounts can only be unlinked once per 12 months period, and ubisoft also is restricted.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hopefully they will my friend. Let's hope so. :)
  6. Farscape247 Win User

it has nothing to do with microsoft, it is all on EA only. they link your account to the ea account, it is them that has to unlink it, microsoft have no say or access to it.
Thema:

1. Delink EA account from Microsoft account page - Similar Threads - Delink account Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it: I no longer have my main account so I’m trying to link everything but battle net said that I have a cooldown so I’m trying to fix it 795b6392-9510-4fa0-80f6-3090ed59d5ec
  8. Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?: I don't know my email for Epic Games and I had previously connected my Xbox account to it but I can't get into/verify the email in Epic to delink my account any suggestions???...
  9. Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts: EDIT: title should say "unlink and RElink: I’ve had my Xbox and Discord accounts linked since the initial integration. I am in the preview alpha and I do have the link in the Party and Chat tab...
  10. Delink my EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delink my EA account: I want to delink my EA account from this xbox account. So I can link it to my main xbox account which have xbox game pass subscription. f13c4afd-516c-4225-96a4-289171745587