deleting your profile

Discus and support deleting your profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, won't deleting your profile delete all the information you have stored on the Xbox? 6ca5cafd-49fc-4f89-a884-824735446ec9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KapnSteele, Jan 13, 2014.

1. KapnSteele
    KapnSteele Guest

deleting your profile

hey, won't deleting your profile delete all the information you have stored on the Xbox?

:)

KapnSteele, Jan 13, 2014
  2. GrizzlyBair
    GrizzlyBair Guest
    Magic 2015 - start campaign (deck) over?

Well you should be able to just go to system settings and then to the data storage and delete your profile for magic 2015.

From dashboard, go to settings, then system, then storage. Choose your storage device and delete profile data under Magic 2015.

GrizzlyBair, Jan 13, 2014
  3. MasterYoshi
    MasterYoshi Guest
    Deleting downloaded profile?

I decided to dust off my 360 and I downloaded my profile awhile ago. But if I delete it and not my actual profile. All of my saves and data will still be there, right? Because from what I read. The only point of downloading your profile, is if you want to log in to a different console.

MasterYoshi, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

deleting your profile

Only if you choose the wrong option. When you delete your profile it asks if you want to delete your profile only or profile and all items. If you choose to delete only your profile, all save data will still be on your hard drive. If you choose profile and
    all items, it will delete your profile and anything else saved that is related to that profile.

Smwutches, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

deleting your profile