Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

Discus and support Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Ladd, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

Hi,

I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled that service, but took advantage of a sale recently on the games. When I went to install the game all of my old save data came back and I would like to be able to delete all of this data and start the game fresh.

I know I can start a new game, but I would like to do more than that and wipe all of my old saves.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Benjamin Ladd, Nov 14, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...