Deleting my XBox account

Discus and support Deleting my XBox account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to delete my XBox account because i dont use it anymore ( and i dont even own a XBox ) and I was told i need to contact the support for that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArkarTech⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Deleting my XBox account

I wanted to delete my XBox account because i dont use it anymore ( and i dont even own a XBox ) and I was told i need to contact the support for that to happen.

:)

ArkarTech⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀, Aug 28, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com

You can easily delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com. Very few games save your images or videos. If you don’t upload the unsaved images or videos immediately, they will be lost. On the other hand, to delete the saved images and videos, you need to check the game’s manual and menus for steps that you can use to delete them.

The uploaded photos and videos of KinectShare.com are automatically removed after 14 days. You’re also allowed to delete photos or videos from the site at any time. To delete the photos or videos, you must sign in with the Microsoft account that is associated to your Xbox LIVE account.

kevin, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Duncan
    Duncan Guest
    Xbox 1 sign in

I had the same problem, you need to delete the account of your xbox after that u can add the account back.
    Maybe that will also work for you.

Duncan, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Deleting my XBox account

Are you wanting to cancel the xbox live subscription? Which allows you to play online multiplayer on the xbox. You can follow this link to cancel live subscription.

How to Cancel Your Xbox Subscription

Are you wanting to cancel your Whole microsoft account? Keep in mind that this account is used for more then just xbox it will work with ANY MS product so if you use it for your windows computer, skype, office or anything like that you will not want to cancel
    the whole account.

Keep in mind if you cancel your whole MS account you have 90 days from the date of request to cancel to reopen it after that it will be gone forever also keep in mind that if you cancel it and it goes past the 90 days and you decide to get another xbox you
    will not be able to get that account back and any purchases like games made on that account you would need to purchase again.

If you are wanting to cancel the whole MS account itself you can follow this link.

Close Microsoft Account | Xbox Microsoft Account

steeledwand7664, Aug 28, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Make sure you have not any dues to pay before you attempt to delete permanently your account

M3tal Daz3, Aug 28, 2018
  6. As i said... Ive never used it. I didnt buy anything.

ArkarTech⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀, Aug 28, 2018
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    You can not delete only the xbox account, you must delete the microsoft account and all purchases go away with it. You have a 60 day waiting period after making this decision to delete it. See here to delete your microsoft account:

https://account.live.com/closeaccount.aspx
    This page tells you all you need to know about what you need to check before you click the final OK.

Please note that this does NOT make the gamertag available for other accounts to take it - rather the opposite. If you need this gamertag on another account you will have to purchase a name change to free it up for another account to take it.

Also, make sure you have cancelled all subscriptions on this page if you have them:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If changing your login email would fix your problem you can do that here:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    But remember, you can only change TO an email that is not Hotmail, Outlook nor Live mail.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Deleting my XBox account