Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

Discus and support Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore. I have now upgraded to an Xbox One. How do I make sure no one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustinMonster, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

Hello All

My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore.

I have now upgraded to an Xbox One.

How do I make sure no one fixes the 360 console, and then uses my profile?

:)

JustinMonster, Jun 8, 2020
  2. JustinMonster Win User

Thanks.

Simple and effective.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Change your account password. It will invalidate any profile stored on any console, including an Xbox 360.

If anyone tries to log-in it will ask them for the new password.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can also use the profile protection feature, which basically removes it as a trusted device, and means that if anyone does fix it. they have to try to log in again with your account. Since they won't know your password, then they can't do it.

Go here
    https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/protection
    require profile download button, then continue from there.
  5. Leonstorm13 Win User

Problems with my profile on Xbox 360

All of my security proofs are checked and verified. Two step isn't on and authenticator is turned off. I shortened my password last night. I deleted my profile and cleared cache, turned off and back on. It's still not working.

I can't access Xbox live on my 360 profile anywhere, whether it's either of my 2 360's (I dug my old old one out and even that won't let me sign in to Xbox live) nor will the emulator on Xbox one let me sign in when I launch a 360 game.

I've tried all of this and nothing is working. And it's only my profile in the house. No one else has issues, there's no network issues. My Xbox one games and profile work fine.
  6. kawi347 Win User

Xbox live disconnects while streaming netflix

After deleting my profile then redowloading it I shut my xbox off for a while and it has been working since. Knock on wood haha
Thema:

1. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged. - Similar Threads - Deleting profile off

2. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  3. If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles: If I delete Roblox on my profile will it delete from all the accounts bc1fce3e-0aac-4646-8b0b-2a68d771749f
  4. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  5. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account: I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again....
  6. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  7. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...: Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen? Please someone help me find my account?...
  8. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  9. How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account: While trying to log in to the Minecraft website. It instantly created an Xbox account, which I do not need as I already have one on a different account. How do I remove this profile?...
  10. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a