Deleting games with zero gamerscore

Discus and support Deleting games with zero gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when will they add possibilty to delete games with zero gamerscore? This should not be difficult to add! b8c1624e-4d67-4799-a8b4-9c5d9c88b037 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubenMandelid, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Deleting games with zero gamerscore

when will they add possibilty to delete games with zero gamerscore? This should not be difficult to add!

:)

RubenMandelid, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Deleting games from my profile

Did you understand my question? Apparently not. I want to remove a game with zero gamerscore from my profiles. This is not the same as deleting something from a hard drive. If this is what you say hasn't changed, tell me how to do it.

I MFC I Tiagox, Oct 13, 2017
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Deleting games and achievments

You can only delete games with zero gamerscore and achievements.

To do this, open the achievement list on the Xbox 360, highlight a game with zero gamerscore and achievements and you will be able to press X to delete the listing.

maxen, Oct 13, 2017
  4. maxen Win User

Deleting games and achievments

You can only delete games with zero gamerscore and achievements.

To do this, open the achievement list on the Xbox 360, highlight a game with zero gamerscore and achievements and you will be able to press X to delete the listing.
  5. Replicated Win User

Deleting an Zero Achievements Slot from the Dashboard....Help

On the Xbox guide click achievements then go to the select game and if you have zero Gamerscore on it press x and it will be deleted.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Deleting Trophies

Achievements are not able to be deleted. If you have zero gamerscore in a game you can highlight it and hit the X button to hide it
  7. Agarthazl Win User

Reset Gamerscore

My friend told me that his games got reset to zero idk what he do to delete his games with gamerscore
  8. Riderz of Rohan Win User

Achievement Removal?

You can only remove achievements/game history if you have zero gamerscore for that game. You cannot delete/remove achievements you have earned on your profile.
Thema:

Deleting games with zero gamerscore

1. Deleting games with zero gamerscore - Similar Threads - Deleting games zero

2. My storage hasn't freed up but I deleted games from xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage hasn't freed up but I deleted games from xbox app: Even though I erased my games from my pc from the XBOX app the storage wasn't freed up if I calculated correctly my games are almost 300gb and other apps shouldn't take up 100 gb of storage as I...
  3. Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off my siblings account also ? *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other *** ace45bcd-7994-4f17-b59d-efa2edb4f694
  4. how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my games after i accidentally deleted the thing that downloads them but i got...: my games wont download. I accidentally deleted the app that downloads them i guess but when i got it back it still wouldnt work it kept making me redownload it. But it never worked....
  5. how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one?: i have a game that i beat and would like to start over but i can not figure out how to delete game data from the cloud? HELP!!!! please? 8aa9bf44-6156-489c-bf20-4a2392ad2950
  6. Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games: Some games installed through the Xbox App for Windows 10 don't show up in the left hand menu of the Xbox App, seemingly after a recent update. It will ask me to install a game when visiting the...
  7. Restore game data from PC in WGS Folder to 'deleted everywhere' xbox one gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore game data from PC in WGS Folder to 'deleted everywhere' xbox one gamepass game: Hi, my game of Ark Survival Evolved from xbox gamepass crashed on the Xbox one. However, I had saved a backup of my game data for Ark Survival Evolved by copying the WGS folder on my PC. I also...
  8. Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?: My xbox recently had a problem with syncing game data, so i followed the instructions to delete local saved game data. But after i did that, all of my games have been reset and i am being forced...
  9. Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account: Greetings all, I deleted my old Microsoft email address which subsequently denied me access to my Xbox One account. I had several games associated with that account that are on my Xbox (I have...
  10. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile: I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in....