Deletin Xbox One profile

Discus and support Deletin Xbox One profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I want to know how I can delete my profile on Xbox one? 5dbdea38-b43c-4b65-a9de-61271e265b47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IvonBieber123, Jan 4, 2014.

  1. Deletin Xbox One profile


    Hello. I want to know how I can delete my profile on Xbox one?

    :)
     
    IvonBieber123, Jan 4, 2014
    #1
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    AC Origins just appeared in my Library?

    Is your profile the only profile on the Xbox? Are you the only one that uses that Xbox?
     
    btrips, Jan 4, 2014
    #2
  3. neo63031
    neo63031 Guest
    AC Origins just appeared in my Library?

    Yes.
     
    neo63031, Jan 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Deletin Xbox One profile

    Sign in under that profile, go to Settings, select Sign-in, security & passkey, then under
    Sign In & Security select Remove me from this Xbox.

    OR if you want to remove someone other than yourself

    On the Home screen, press the Menu button (the old start button), select
    Settings
    , under Other People select Remove Accounts, select the Profile you want to remove and select
    Choose this person then select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

    Hope this helps!
     
    eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
    #4
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Deletin Xbox One profile

    Sign in under that profile, go to Settings, select Sign-in, security & passkey, then under
    Sign In & Security select Remove me from this Xbox.

    OR if you want to remove someone other than yourself

    On the Home screen, press the Menu button (the old start button), select
    Settings
    , under Other People select Remove Accounts, select the Profile you want to remove and select
    Choose this person then select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

    Hope this helps!
  6. Rafaum971760 Win User

    Why my minecraft bedrock edition doesn't save any achievements?

    Hi Josef! Thanks for the support.

    I'm referring to the in-game achievement. I'm using windows 10 on my computer and i didn't tried to play on other PC.
    Besides uninstalling the game and deletin the folder i didn't find anything to help me on the internet, i've seen a video of a player that had the problem but it was because he was with cheats enabled, which is not what is hapenning to me.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

    deletin a old gamer tag with current info

  8. Scott Larr Win User

    Xbox One Profile

    I'm sort of happy with the quality of Live since I bought my Xbox One. Other than the daily problems trying to sort a reliable party for me and my friends to chat in (which is very, very irritating).

    Just a thought, but for the fact that this was a terribly timed f-up how about a little something as a sorry? I'm sure that many people weren't badly interupted when Live died but what about the people like me and my friends? We'd spent a good couple of
    hours running through a very difficult mission online, we were making good progress and had got about 80% of the way through when suddenly everything went to ****! Not happy is a hell of an understatement...
  9. The REAL Kyouma Win User

    Xbox One Profile

    Doesn't happen daily for me. And I never have trouble connecting to others or with Destiny period. Maybe call Microsoft and talk to them about it instead of posting here? And by the way my sousin couldn't play online on his Playstation 4 for at least 2 months
    last year when he bought his due to the PSN being down. Just glad Xbox live has never gone down for more than at the most 3 days. And they give us continual updates and service alerts like the one we have today for connecting to Xbox Live.
Thema:

Deletin Xbox One profile

Loading...
  1. Deletin Xbox One profile - Similar Threads - Deletin profile

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...