Deleted microsoft accout

Discus and support Deleted microsoft accout in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Borislav Chavdarov, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Deleted microsoft accout

My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase

:)

Borislav Chavdarov, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Deleted microsoft accout

Hello Borislav C, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

For cases of LOSS OF ACCESS to Accounts, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

And for the REFUND for this, there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
  4. SHiIfT N DRiiFT Win User

Microsoft Accout Error

Reset your password over at
    accounts.live.com
    , then repeat the login process, no doubt just a small bug.

If that still doesn't work then feel free to try and contact
    support.xbox.com
    for further support.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Can you delete your accout

You can change the password on your account at account.microsoft.com to prevent the new user from accessing your account. However, the account cannot be deleted.
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not unlocking or syncing up to my gamertag.

Usually if you sign out and back in it pops them . The othere way is to delete you accout off the console and then recover it . With some issues where it didnt sync properly it still could be lost .
Thema:

Deleted microsoft accout

1. Deleted microsoft accout - Similar Threads - Deleted microsoft accout

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  7. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  8. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  9. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  10. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...