Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox

Discus and support Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Issue I was given a code from Xbox themselves with a redeem option for game pass ultimate for 5 months for free because of being a Xbox gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ♥ ��������������♥, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox

I have a Issue I was given a code from Xbox themselves with a redeem option for game pass ultimate for 5 months for free because of being a Xbox gold live member. That very same day I accidentally deleted the entire chat from Xbox on accident trying to delete a chat with another player and my messages updated causing me to blindly delete the Xbox message with the redeemable code. Is there any way I can get that code back I tried calling Microsoft support to no help they told me to talk to the Microsoft redeem team and I emailed them and I am waiting a response if some one could help me please it would be very appreciated thank you

:)

♥ ��������������♥, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, here we are only gamers like you, but my best advice is to listen to Xbox support, if you already send the email to the Microsoft Redeem team wait for their eventual response!
  3. Naiya Ray Win User

Xbox live message

I have also received $5 before just like you have from Xbox live, I was given the opinion to redeem the code in the message that was send, if the message is from the official Xbox messaging team then congrats 🥳
  4. Rocket guyce Win User

minecraft2

I got it from a code given by xbox. When I went to redeem it it had said that the code had been redeemed when i never redeemed it.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Code sent by brother disappeared

Hi There,

Sometimes I get codes via Xbox messages and I'm given an option to redeem them directly from the messages. Did you happen to check in your order history if the content was redeemed already?

Here is the view order link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  6. salomamo Win User

I got it on my xbox

[quote user="zeno blaze"]

Okay so I got the code on my xbox and accidentally deleted it then went to my email to find no message there. What do I do!? I need that code! Please HELP asap!

[/quote]

If you received the code on Xbox Live messaging center, and have not redeemed the code within a few days you will receive another message from Xbox Live stating that you have yet to redeem the code. That message will have the code within it. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Deleted Message from Xbox with a redeem code given from Xbox - Similar Threads - Deleted Message redeem

2. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11: XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11 I have done everything I've read on here to keep messages from popping up. Now there is no message, just a coupled...
  6. My xbox messages won’t delete

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox messages won’t delete: I’ve gone through and deleted every single one of my messages twice and they keep coming back, i even hard reset my Xbox and cleared my MAC address and it hasn’t done anything?...
  7. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  8. all my xbox messages are gone or deleted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all my xbox messages are gone or deleted: I don't know what happened but all of our messages and some of our friend requests have been deleted, strangely some of the friend requests are still there. one of my friends told me this has...
  9. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...
  10. THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE

in XBoX on Windows
    THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE: XBOX PLATFORM NOTIFICATION: XBOX WANTS ALL CHILDREN WHO USE XBOX TO BE SAFE. We reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to address allegations that we improperly collected...