Delete Reward Account

Discus and support Delete Reward Account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, i'd like to ask if there is the possiblity to cancel the creation of my xbox reward Account, its been about 20h since the request got sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DennisHildebrandt, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Delete Reward Account

Hi there,

i'd like to ask if there is the possiblity to cancel the creation of my xbox reward Account, its been about 20h since the request got sent (by a mistake).

The reasons why i don't want the Account are:

- There is not a single sentence about costs, obligations (like having a min. amount of money on your account).

- I dont want to enable things like the automatic renew of the Xbox live membership with this Reward account.

( I just want to have the Reward Account deleted/Canceled, not my Xbox Live Account)

:)

DennisHildebrandt, Nov 23, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Delete Reward Account.

Hello Zarkro,

To cancel the creation of an account, you must opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ). However, we do not require you
    to have a minimum amount of money on your account nor do we automatically subscribe you to Xbox Live. The only thing a Live subscription does is modify your payback on your MyVIP stars. Once you reach your first MyVIP star, you start receiving payback on your
    eligible, non-offer purchases.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Delete Reward Account

Hi there,

i'd like to ask if there is the possiblity to cancel the creation of my xbox reward Account, its been about 20h since the request got sent (by a mistake).

The reasons why i don't want the Account are:

- There is not a single sentence about costs, obligations (like having a min. amount of money on your account).

- I dont want to enable things like the automatic renew of the Xbox live membership with this Reward account.

(I just want to have my Reward Account deleted, not my Xbox Live Account)

DennisHildebrandt, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Delete Reward Account

Hello Zarkro,

We responded to your post at (Delete Reward Account.). A Rewards Account is a separate, stand-alone, unique Account
    created upon registration that is only used by the Xbox Live Rewards program. It is not your Xbox Live Account.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Delete Reward Account