Delete my xbox live account and take Username

Discus and support Delete my xbox live account and take Username in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello very good day, I wonder if you can fix xbox live account and take the gamertag to put the username in another account. I hope your answer.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dup32eecac8-bd4a-46f4-ae60-df6cb6ea8bb1, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Delete my xbox live account and take Username

Hello very good day, I wonder if you can fix xbox live account and take the gamertag to put the username in another account.

I hope your answer.

appreciate your help

que tengan buenas noches ! salud

:)

dup32eecac8-bd4a-46f4-ae60-df6cb6ea8bb1, Jan 12, 2015
  2. I need to reset my microsoft account attached to my profile

i forgot both the username and password to my microsoft account on my other profile. Is there anyway i can look it up or reset it, really dont want to delete the account. I cant sign into xbox live either because theres an update that requires my username
    and password. PLEASE HELP!!

SwearingWorm119, Jan 12, 2015
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest

Ignore the step to "Delete Xbox LIVE profile" if you do not know the correct username and password for the parents Microsoft account (username and password).

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 12, 2015
  4. Delete my xbox live account and take Username

Once a gamertag has been taken it can not be transferred to another account.

You would have to make a new account with a new gamertag.

Paraffin Alien, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Or pay the fee to change his gamertag to something else, which would then free up his current name to be used on a new account.

NonSportsGirl, Oct 31, 2018
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Or pay the fee to change his gamertag to something else, which would then free up his current name to be used on a new account.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Once a gamertag has been taken it can not be transferred to another account.

You would have to make a new account with a new gamertag.
  8. taidara Win User

Ignore the step to "Delete Xbox LIVE profile" if you do not know the correct username and password for the parents Microsoft account (username and password).

Thank you!

9. xDeathzone117x Win User

Inactive xbox accounts

What will happen to inactive xbox one accounts?

If there is an inactive account with a username i want could i claim the username?
    Hi,

An inactive Xbox account will be deleted after being inactive for 5 years. If you have made a purchase on that account, It will not be deleted. My best advice would be to have a slight alteration of the desired username to be unique. As an example, if the
    name Deathzone117 is taken, you can try . I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Harrison :)
  10. I OG Bella I Win User

ATTENTION XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT - REPORT OF A ONLINE HACKER/MODDER

OMG SEE THEY EVEN CLOAK MY USERNAME????????? HOW DO THEY DO THIS.

THE HACKER HAS HIS EMAIL IN HIS BIO. THEY GO BY THE USERNAME FAZE AND THEIR EMAIL THEY HAVE BEEN USING TO HACK WITH ON XBOX LIVE IS
    [Mod Removed] THE PROOF IS HERE AND I HAVE EVEN REPORTED THEM. WHAT MORE DOES XBOX NEED IN ORDER TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS PERSON! I CANT STAND IT THEY KEEP ON BOOTING ME OFFLINE AND TAKING MY ACCOUNTS.
Thema:

1. Delete my xbox live account and take Username - Similar Threads - Delete live account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  6. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  7. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  8. My xbox live clips will not delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live clips will not delete: Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. xbox live account delet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account delet: how do i delet my xbox live account 69893d65-794c-4deb-850c-841c8662484b