Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

Discus and support Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch? 03750a92-ffbe-4605-8142-7287ad995d6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BethBiddle, Jun 23, 2020.

1. BethBiddle
    BethBiddle Guest

Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch?

:)

BethBiddle, Jun 23, 2020
  2. noleybear Win User

Hi, i was hoping you could describe the problem a bit more. Are xbox or pc gamertags somehow linked to the switch version? Also, generally speaking, you would have to go to your friends list to remove friends. Not the “minecraft friends list”, but your
    profiles friends list. Hope that helps!
  3. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

Have you an active Nintendo Switch Online Subscription? I ask this because I found the following Q/A on Minecraft Nintendo Switch FAQ:

Can I play Realms on this edition?

Yes, Realms is available on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. To play online on a Nintendo Switch, you need to have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, so this is a requirement for playing on Realms. More information about Nintendo Switch Online can be found here.

Furthermore, can you post the entire error message (better a screenshot/photo)?
  5. Ki113MA11Z Win User

Friends for Minecraft

Add me and my friend, we are creating a huge friend list of xb1 minecraft players so people will be able to find multiplayer games. I'm at 850 friends on my list and now I will start adding XB1 Minecraft players to the account Nelsonboys, so when you add
    me you are also broadcasting your server to 850 Minecraft players :)

Gamer tag: kill3ma11z

Gamer tag: nelsonboys
  6. CarTzy Win User

How does my Xbox friend join me on my Nintendo Switch worlds

Hello LennonTheLemon,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community,

To get started with cross-play for Minecraft today, you can follow these steps:

• For Xbox One users:
      • Ensure “Minecraft” is used, rather than the incompatible “Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.”
      • Open the Microsoft Store on Xbox One.
      • Select the Search title.
      • Type Minecraft.
      • Select Minecraft from the available titles.
      • Download Minecraft for Xbox One.
      • After completing the above steps, your Xbox One is primed for Minecraft cross-play with other systems.
    • For Nintendo Switch users:
      • Ensure “Minecraft” is installed, rather than the incompatible “Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition.”
      • Open the Nintendo eShop.
      • Navigate to the Search tab.
      • Search for Minecraft.
      • Select Minecraft from the available titles.
      • Download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch.
      • Open Minecraft.
      • Select Sign In For Free when prompted to sign into your Microsoft account.
      • Navigate to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your PC or mobile.
      • Enter the unique code displayed on-screen.
      • Sign into your Microsoft account.
      • A confirmation screen will be displayed. Your Xbox Live profile will appear on your Nintendo Switch shortly after.
      • Select Let’s Play to complete the process

Please see:

How to Play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Multiplayer | Minecraft Help

Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer and Cross-Platform Play | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Delete gamer tags

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  9. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  10. Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag: Xbox asked me to update my profile I did then all my saved games were lost I have a new gamer tag which they told me I had to have and I can't get it back how to get back my ten years of saved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiplayer nintendo switch games