Delete account will game progress still be there

Discus and support Delete account will game progress still be there in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm tired having a child account on my Xbox is there anyway I can get rid of my children account with out having too delete my Xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harambe200, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Harambe200
    Harambe200 Guest

I'm tired having a child account on my Xbox is there anyway I can get rid of my children account with out having too delete my Xbox account

:)

Harambe200, Jul 23, 2017
  2. NTROUSKING12
    NTROUSKING12 Guest
    Xbox account

If I create a new account on the same Xbox will my game progress still be there from the old account

NTROUSKING12, Jul 23, 2017
  3. StopShmoking
    StopShmoking Guest
    Question about deleting

Just today I had to delete saints row. I was just woundring if i download it again will all my progress still be there?

StopShmoking, Jul 23, 2017
  4. Delete account will game progress still be there

See here for instructions on how to remove a child account from your family: Remove a Family Member on Xbox One

Keep in mind that after the child account is removed, it will not be able to use Xbox Live until they are added to another family account.

Internet Expert, Jul 23, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

See here for instructions on how to remove a child account from your family: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/remove-family-member

Keep in mind that after the child account is removed, it will not be able to use Xbox Live until they are added to another family account.
  6. ClaytonDavis27 Win User

My Xbox is slow and gets error messages with apps and games

If I was to do it again and delete apps and games would it get rid of all my progress and all the games i purchased on my xbox account? Or can I just redownload them and all my saved progress is still there
  7. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Account Lost

You were not required to immediately migrate your account or delete your Microsoft account, and you still had 60 days to recover your account. As you have deleted the account, I am afraid that it will not be possible to recover the account, neither the game nor your progress.
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Store (Sea of Thieves)

Hi AngeloD'Orazio! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Do you mean your saved progress right? Not delete your account, as the account has the game linked to it, there's a way to delete the cloud saves that should delete the game progress
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox one x : games won't update nor will they install

Will delete the content on the console only if you choose that option, progress on games are tied to the account so once you add the account back you will have all your games progress
Thema:

1. Delete account will game progress still be there - Similar Threads - Delete account game

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  5. How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account: How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account 92f0330e-b7a6-4a18-af2b-9f4d8f55eeb0
  6. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  7. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve my games from my old deleted account: Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my...
  8. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass: I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back....
  9. My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.: I was logging on to play Minecraft today, when I saw that my account had been deleted. I then went to my email to find that it had been replaced by another email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...